Easter Event 2023 (ALL EGGS AND HOW TO FIND THEM)

I think there was a patch where you can get it on multiple files now. Although I’m not sure I would have to recheck. I’ll do that a bit later because I’m doing schoolwork.

I checked the patch.
It should now so I’ll have to update the guide, but once I get home I’ll test it to make sure. After making sure it works, I’ll add it to the guide so people won’t be as confused.

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 11.24.56 AM
My honest reaction

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

he just like me fr :moyai:

Update: Not sure if it works, I don’t have another slot to test it on.
I have learned something though. If you have already completed the Egg Tome without deleting the badge and you didn’t get the Easter Valkyrie Helm, I don’t believe you can get it on that slot. I just checked with my slot with 20/20 but no Easter Valkyrie Helm, it didn’t give it to me when I joined or whenever I attempted to grab a new egg. I’ll go ahead and update the guide, but for anyone with the same problem as me, I dunno what to tell ya :man_shrugging:.

So apparently, in order to get the easter rewards (if you have 20/20 eggs and didn’t get the rewards before the patch) you need to create a ticket in the discord. Then an admin can help you! I’ll update the guide again to clarify this.

just pay off a random or just hunt like youre supposed to. Its not hard to win a gank