Easter Event 2024 Guide (HELP THE CAUSE)

a navy sailboat in the nimbus sea sunk itself and i found a sea shard egg beneath it so it can be any sunken ship

they really be letting anyone become a navy member these days smh

Yup

Flare Egg can be found sitting by Iris’ bossfight arena over at Frostmill Island

Does anyone know if the Siren Egg spawns as a drop, in the cave or by the sirens themselves

So does the egg that supposedly floats near deep underwater structures float on the surface of the water or in the structure itself? I’ve been to four by now and NONE have had it.

Found by some ruins on this mountain

nearby the structure, underwater.
i assume it spawns near the edges since if it generated on the center area of the structure it’d often clip into the objects, which would make it nearly-impossible to find
also as you can see, it doesn’t have a special revealing glow. but if my theory is right, it shouldn’t matter as its spawning area is restricted

6 Likes

just saw this on youtube from Aimsell. accurate maybe?

Ah, I wasn’t looking there. Thanks.

On an unrelated note, is it just me or are Jellyfish more likely to not be destroyable?

mine floats on the air

How rare do you think the expedition egg is?

Based off the expedition team, it’s rare if you have really ass luck

oh no there are dark sea eggs. I’m not happy about that

They just had to make a sunken egg… as if there weren’t enough things locked behind fishing… and i’ve never actually gotten to a ghost ship cargo…

what skills does the Easter staff have

vetex is such a dumbass for making the sky apple egg 1 at a time, the fucking overcrowding

I just found 4 at the same time, wdym

then you have a god blessed server