Edith Kenton

Bro :skull:

oh no :skull:

malice

2 Likes

I think this art piece proves the degradation of men in today’s society. We have an insistence on turning every man, especially those of great significance to us personally, into a female version of him. Often, this is done solely because we as a people simply cannot appreciate someone for who they are. We do not appreciate hardworking and genuine men in our society, and thus we have to turn them into something our perverted minds can appreciate: an oftentimes sexualized woman. We, as a people, only appreciate superficial elements of a person—we judge them for things they cannot change, even if some of those aspects are fundamental to who they are as a person. Please stop genderbending characters, it is highly disrespectful and shows that you cannot appreciate those around you for who they are.

4 Likes

mmmm me like draw booby

2 Likes

:skull:

calm down socrates its just roblox r63

3 Likes

dear god.

SHES GORGEOUS, IM IN LOVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

MISS MA’AM, HELLO??? I wanna court her…
:point_right::point_left: :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I am, in fact, being sarcastic.

The teacher when I give them a 2 feet sculpture of roblox r63, which is a project of creativity:

i hope the principal personally kicks you out the door

she DOES look like she lived at an island doing nothing but fishing for 14 hours straight

and then went on to join a crew whose captain is just awake 24/7 for no reason and ALWAYS SAILING

Edna…?

yus Edna, N O C A P E S

I’m only human after all.

i just woke up
you made my day with this woman appearing in my eyes

1 Like

ur fucking downbad