Explain the most regretted decision in your life

Pog :poggers2:

not a smart idea

hopefully your volume was low

it was literally just pictures
my elementary school has filters

• Procrastinating
  • Not doing the Ready Player One event or the easter event that accompanied it. (The stuff looked cool)
  • Those random regrettable times everyone forgets including myself which my brain randomly decides to remind myself of later.
1 Like

Oooo boy, I have so many that I think I could 180 the tone of this thread, but I think I’ll do an extremely humorous one because it’s a regret but it’s not serious:

This story takes place in 2019, in June. On my Birthday, an old friend of mine was visiting over. We did some stuff, and me and my family ate at a place (I forgot whether this happened before or after that). I believe in 2018 or 2017, I had a Sans costume that I used for Halloween, and it was rotting away there. When I undugged it, I decided to give the mask of it, which I bought, to my friend, as I thought “Hey, I wouldn’t need this in the future, Undertale is kind of outdated anyways.” Welp turns out, months later, Sans became a mii-gunner skin and Undertale blew up once more. Yeah… I definately regret giving that mask to him.

My brother has a Sans mask too, lmao.

wait youre trans?

HOLY SHIT, SIXTY TREE K!?
thats a lot.

If your biggest regret is not playing Roblox at one point then you have an enviable life.

\s

Could be ecchi

Joining Discord at 10 years old

stupid motherfucker gonna get grommed by a neckbeard pedo
jk jk, don’t flag me

Nah, I was playing Roblox back then, its just that I saw both events and procrastinated :/

Riding the school bus to and from school, it was filled with kids from the slums and I learned a lot of vulgar terms and language from them at an early age. Sometimes I need to suppress the habit using said language in public just because I’ve listened to too much of it

2 Likes

Probably ever mentioning I liked video games in fourth grade.
Dear god that was my worst mistake ever.

Huh why?

Yeah uh
I got unreasonable amounts of hatred from like every jock for just saying one thing about a video game.
That’s basically how it went.

wat

but that’s weird

rip

sadly

yes

going negative reputation in wom

1 Like