Extend the resistance to limb loss to all builds or raise the limb loss requirement

Extend the resistance to limb loss to all builds or raise the limb loss requirement
effort 3.0 1 quality 5.0 1 reasonability 3.0 2

Compromise: Our character starts using other limbs whenever one gets chopped off. Using a duel wield? Degrades to a single or half it’s stats. Lose an arm? Use the other.
“But I’m a warrior, what happens when I’m out of ar-?”

Shut up

No. It should be either for everyone, or no one.
I heard arguments that these perks are here because strength got nerfed to hell. If that is so, either:

1. Strength should be buffed back and the perks removed.
  2. Strength should be buffed back and perks given to all stats.
    Doesn’t even have to be the same perks, but some balance must exist.
1 Like

I think that weapon users would probably be physically buff like berserker, or close to at least. Using a weapon can be considerate like a fighting style, the only difference being that you hit with something else. It would also make sense for them to be racked up in order to be able to create a slash of wind with their sheer strength and speed.

Creating shockwaves by smashing a hammer on the ground requires in fact quite a lot of strength.

1 Like

decrease the chance of limb loss for strength weapon and vitality builds and increase the chance for magic builds to lose theirs and we’re good to go :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.