Fabulous Forum Finds

By god… @RayhanahyaR You absolute mad lad creating both Arcane Log and Project Pain

Read 13K read, only 7k more to go :pensive:

this post will be preserved in history

you can go and ask Dinovachi, pretty sure hes read most of the posts on this forum at once point

Yeah, I want to catch up to div and unit vector one day, they’ve read like 20k+ posts on the forums if I remember right from their profiles

1 Like

I’ve found a time capsule of threads that I now how to look for:

would’ve like to keep doing them
if only I still had motivation in this game :frpensive:

project pain ao (by maplestorm)

but not as much pain

Whoop, reached 40 edits on the main post .3.

I see these get added but not mine even though I pioneered tierlists (FAXUAL!) and neither of my very formal and professional-level of organization tournaments were on here (or giveaway)…I see how it is…ignoring the efforts of the black man again huh…

kevin

But I thought everyone knew about the tournaments already :melting_face:

oh no I understand I get it you just don’t like my skin colour thats fine I get how it is you know being racist and all thats fine…I’m aware you are not appreciative of my complexion…very understandable…racism strikes again…

shannon

Ok I have been bullied into putting the bronze conquest tournament on there :frcryin:
(Is joke, ok)

Reached 14k read, going to “100%” categories one by one starting with #game-discussion:exploring and #trusted-lads

There are so many treasure chart threads in #game-discussion:exploring

1 Like

Seeing someone else attempt to devour the forums, reminds me a lot of myself from back in the day all those years ago… (2022)

Someone must carry on the traditions!

Brother we must carry on the torch.
The reading must not stop! Lest we lose our history.

2 Likes

YOOOO!!!
BIO has RETURNED!!!

I have 100% trusted lads!

1 Like

And… Time!
That’s a world record!

There’s more I haven’t shown :fr:

nevermind I deleted them to clear up clutter on my computer, they’re now lost to time

nevermind again I just put them in a folder along with every single pfp belonging to all the regulars who existed in April 2022 when I made my ultimate forumer tier list

:sleeper: