1 Like

maybe you could try to trade with the guy trying to get 5 million galleons

wheres that guy at???

this thread

ty eee

Thats a steal for you, you can easily sell a single interchange potion for 30k

1 Like

Not at all for the person giving acrimony

Also ngl, no one is gonna sell even the potion to u for 18k.

*going price according to a random value list people are so obsessed about

No thats literally the marketprice. The valuelist isnt always correct (at best like 70%) but this is one of the things it is correct about

also calling the galleon a random value list is hella funny when the galleon is like the third or second biggest ao discord server

of course it does depend on what you’re trading for/where you’re trading
just using vetcord marketplace as an example
if someone with acrimony is trading down, I’d say it’s def worth about its Galleon price, very few people will be willing to sell for less than that.
but if they’re trading up (trading for sunkens and seasonals), they’ll probably have to make some adjustments.

A large part of acrimony value however hinges on whether or not we’ll get a free stat reset with the upcoming update, making it, in my opinion, an item with an incredibly high potential volatility. If we get a free stat reset, value will drop. If we don’t, value will skyrocket.

Bro, you’re getting a STEAL. A Prometheus Acrimony is worth a good deal more than that. Personally, I’d value it at about 50k or so.

Edit: Oh, but if someone hasn’t already accepted the price, then uh… yeah, good luck with that. Again, I’d say it’s worth about 50k—and many players will say it should only be traded for like seasonals and sunkens, so…

I personally did not trust the g val list at all until I saw that my man Nuclear is an editor there

I havent been an analyst for a few months now lol. You prolly already know this but for anyone who doesnt, the list shouldnt even be used as a rulebook anyways. Its supposed to be a guide for people to know rough prices of items so that they can learn about the economy more easily. Yet loads of people still use the list as an end all be all :sob:. So imo its not really about trusting the list but more about trusting (or not) the people who use it

Yeah, I have some (maybe more than some) opposing ideas with the g val list and I was annoyed of its existence for a time being.

Which is perfectly fine because even experienced traders have mixed opinions on item values from time to time. There are no real set in stone values, just a load of minimums and maximums

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.