Faiths , Blessings, and Afflictions

Why

I just dont like it

is it because you don’t like religion

No I’m Orthodox Christian

I’m also Christian
Do u just not like the idea of worshipping someone other than God?

I mean I wouldnt be worshipping anything since its a video game, but my main file is sort of based off of me so it would be weird having no access to any of the religious content since it would ruin my immersion

If Vetex made something loosely based or inspired off of Christianity I might pick it depending on its implementation

Why wouldn’t you have access to faiths?

Me praying to Poseidon that I don’t run into Explosion Imbued Ocean Hazards in the Dark Sea

6 Likes

This is exactly what I want

Im saying that I wouldnt pick anything for immersion reasons, but then Id be locked out of getting buffs and stuff.

ingame factions

religious conflicts

crusades

1 Like

It would come with a blessing and a condemnation/affliction which is basically drawback and a buff and it would be purely optional and not something in the actual storyline. A sort of “secret” that doesn’t really interfere much with the actual game

just make a clan and create your little cult in there instead
it just seems like an unnecessary thing to add that’s going to lead to more toxicity (take the real world as an example)

did you make ANOTHER suggestion in game discussion?

There is an npc who talks about religions, and says that they aren’t really that common in the war seas. Mostly people just worship either Theos or the Greek gods.

I feel like most of the good things about religion can be done without making them an actual gameplay thing, and a lot of the bad things about religion are only caused by it being a gameplay thing.

Then again, it’s up to other people to decide whether or not they really want something like this

the deep is calling

No way it’s Jupiter

2 Likes

Suggestions are limited to the #suggestions category, which you need the Suggestor role for. If you’d like to make suggestions for the game, you can Apply for the suggestor role, which allows you to create and post suggestions in the proper category.