Favorite AA character

He’s seen twice.
His vessel and his soul.

Btw Morock never died, he used his cursed technique to switch bodies at the last moment, and he’s currently plotting an invasion of Mango Island.

Rotting carcass,

AR not AA, get your games right :man_facepalming:

It’s been a while since I’ve used 1% of my forum power.
Morock’s soul is implied to appear, because thats why the Peacekeeper goes to Cerulea. Even if Angel is not canon, Morock’s presence is what sends Theos on a mini-quest to Cerulea.

Erm, find me somewhere canonical thats backs this up?
and AR wiki doesn’t count
I’m going to stop yapping now bc IK your just looking for an excuse to flood another post with 500 messages crying coping malding seething about Morock

actually is called mango isle…

get your facts right liberal.….….….…

I don’t need a source, my word is law.

Morock’s blessing is an item from AA. Morock’s blessing is very much a part of Morock’s soul, since it’s found in his body long after the PF curse left.

gg wp i’ve won thank you for giving me this award :sob::pray:

Morock is featless :pray:

I renamed it right now. Do not enrage me you low level hooligan.
I will give you 5 messages worth of time for you bringing this thread to my attention.

actually vetex is the only one who can rename islands :nerd_face:
morock glazer uber baiter back at it again :pensive:

bro does not want this :sob::pray:

Morock’s most known feat is the destruction of the Golden Armada, which he did in 4 hours. In 4 hours, Morock had destroyed the World’s Largest Navy, killed 2 of the strongest Mages in the Sea Cluster, and gave PTSD to a surviving Admiral.

The Battle at the Bermuda Archipelago quite literally resulted in Arcane Adventures and the Peacekeeper happening. The Result of the destruction of the Golden Armada is that we see the Arcane Government lost control over significant portions of the Cluster, Ie. the First and Second seas’ grips were loosened, and the Arcane Government was completely unable to monitor the Third Sea.

Along with this, Morock’s legacy directly led to the beginning of what can be described as a Golden Age of Piracy, as seen by figures such as Averill, Rupin and Trigno all emerging at this time. Cursebeard and the One Shot pirates also benefited from this, being able to take Alalea (depending on what source you use, Alalea’s creation has 2 different origin stories :person_shrugging: ) and the One Shot pirates directly becoming rivals to the Arcane Government, as seen as by the fact Theos was only beached and found the PK because his vessel was truck by the Arcane Government in a fight with the One Shot Pirates.

To finalise this, if Morock had been “feetless” please describe to be how he had feet lil man.

I defeated Vetex and the Arcane Government in a duel to change the name btw, it’s a law I said it.

proof?

That’s all hearsay bucko.

Said Admiral is also the strongest Wind Mage in the entire AU. He was so powerful he even had a lake named after him in Magius.

It’s called playing and reading lore of AA. “Hearsay” don’t make me laugh partner. I own the finish line.

as previously stated, my word is law.

not simping if he’s recognised me and has given me endorsement to go on crusade for him partner.

General Julian would wash his ah :pray:

but that’s dictatorial and this means politics therefore you will be banned off this site :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Julian can’t even beat fodder whatever that emo boy’s name is who just got his curse. Don’t make me laugh. You’re not me, because I’m me.

fartman, if you are to join me in this righteous conquest of the forums in the name of the great Morock Creed, i will forgive your aggressions to me, and I will allow you to live in my new world.

me asf
Detroit become human suicide or give up #live

I assume suicide means to cleanse yourself of your former life, and to join me. Thank you for making the right decision, fartman1314. I will release your son fartman1315 as promised.