Favourite doodle thread of the forums?

nobody knows about my thread :shushing_face: :new_moon_with_face:

Personally I don’t follow any doodle threads other than JTNs if you can count that as a doodle thread. Generally cool imo.

Oh yeah, that’s guy is pretty cool.

I just look at all the art-topics I see
I love art dwag…

The day I make an actual art thread is the day I begin to truly cook… :muscle::moyai:

Whoop .3.
JTN Doodles Thread - Off Topic - Arcane Odyssey

Ok byeeeeeeeee

as for me, i like @ozzie 's and @rouver2345 's…

so referring to the actual topic-
my fave doodle threads are @rouver2345 ’s, @GhostlySickle ’s, and @OneAndOnlyFrancis !!

their stuff is so fun to look at , i love the little sillies

3 Likes

Ahhahaha, cant deny it. I personally think doodle thread represents the artist personality. I too also love ur doodle thread.
And @stellarii_xx , @Thirteene also @GhostlySickle and jtn

3 Likes

Ruby’s Edward drawings kept creeping out so I left it.

I’m picking @GhostlySickle and their thread though because I like the style the most and that’s probably the thing I look at first when I analyze a drawing.

Second is probably crimson’s modeling thread.

Dawww, this made me really happy! I’m glad that you enjoyed seeing crumbs of my projects :laughing:. I made the thread purely because I wanted to surprise the forums with ideas that I never get to share to anyone lmao

I really can’t pick a favourite doodle thread at all. I really enjoyed seeing most of them here, they’re all just lovely (even if I don’t comment or give likes and all, I’m secretly observing them dw :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

(and about the argument above… sad to see a wholesome innocent topic be turned sour by that one comment…this could’ve went on much better smh)

Fr, not to sound mean, but the way they write Edward kinda disturb me a bit to say the least.

Though as person who like Edward… I feel a bit. Off about the Edward idea Ruby max had…

Or I’m talking to myself-

2 Likes

old @pox one (poor man was too horny for his own good)

Wait, he gotten banned? When?

few months ago or so, admins got tired of his shitfuckery

Oh, to be honest, the way he drew woman looked pretty cursed yet goofy at the same time. Oh well, to be honest I bet I will be tired of that too, if I were an admin. Welp, I think that’s an important lesson for us, never be dirty-minded.

ok anyways,

my fave doodle thread are

@rouver2345, their doodles are so pleasing to look at like omg they’re so good at traditional art
@JTN 's imma real honest i have like 0 idea who the characters he creates models of are suppose to be, but good god they’re just so cool
@stellarii_xx her art is super cute and adorable, i love her noelle art especially
@OneAndOnlyFrancis I still cannot stop giggling over this image fran, this and russian neviro

2 Likes

Fufu, what else did u expect from the forums no-1 traditional artist (self proclaimed)

Ps: thank uuu :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

JTN solely because he’s probably the one person here that COULD make an AO spinoff game or an AO fangame, his roblox models are cool too.

Also @abyssal wdym by “Art by itself is great, threads where only you make the art are not.”
That’s such a foolish statement it contradicts what you’re saying, you tweaking.

Art posts usually focus on the art being presented, whereas art threads are more focused on the person who makes the art.