Final boss thoughts

what do you guys think?

1 Like

Maybe it’s lady carina, she’s taking a shower after we escape from prison and she introduces us to the sex feature

6 Likes

Woah :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hol up :face_with_raised_eyebrow::camera_flash:

I think that the final boss will lose after we beat them like our mothers beated us when we were children

The final boss is definitely something

7 Likes

its the high lord of ravenna

:thong_sandal: :sand_magic_var3: :sob:

boss: “nooo pls stop forcefeeding me eugh it’s too much help cough gag I can’t breathe”

me: “you didn’t tell me where mimhere island is”

this is what I think:

I really hope the boss is super fun to fight almost something like a boss from hades or having a unique but small gimmick that makes it fun and not annoying.

that or make it a bullet hell :fr:

You choose sand magic?

the magic I chose was the friends I made along the way

4 Likes

What about not choosing a magic at all? What if you chose berserker or warrior or warlord? That way instead of worrying about which magic to pick you can (semi)freely choose whatever weapon or fighting style you want with the only downside having to find the weapons/fighting styles or building up the mastery

1 Like

my ass using the secret forbidden allah techinque:

i already have a knight file I’m good

But like fighting styles

This probably means that Vetex will be working on a new sea directly after he’s finished with Arcane Odyssey, which is neat

Well my main file (sand/blaze) is a warlock build :man_shrugging:

I’m holding my breath and crossing my fingers that lady carina is like an old master when it comes to combat and all this thirst is being misdirected

Arcane Odyssey isn’t just the Bronze Sea. He’ll start work on a new sea after release most likely
Well probably not right away you want to flesh out the one you have first