[FINAL WINNER!] ARCANE ADVENTURES CHARACTER SHOWDOWN! (Totally an epic Character Tournament Poll!)

this is god damn rigged im fucking SEETHING

on one hand sage is cooler, you can clash with her, theres a quest about her and she drops items
on the other hand romulus teaches you stuff, is chill with you at savaria, has a backstory and, most important of all, doesnt have lewd fanart as far as i know

he also looks like a nice fun guy, i mean, look at him. He looks like the body builder who would be nice to you at the gym (and the one everybody likes)

id rather vote for someone ive experienced ingame then someone i only know bc a google doc

simps

holy fuck Freedrock finally won one of these

He deserves it, he’s more powerful than almost all these people

He could obliterate Durza if he wanted to lmao

But you know he’s way to cool to save the world and do something for society. :sunglasses:

1 Like

remind me to make 2nd-4th round poll a pie chart

Beta (peacekeeper) mentality: save the world

Sigma (Freedrock) mentality: literally just sit on an island

6 Likes

Appears
Teaches Juniper
Destroys Island
Leaves

The Chad Freedrock

1 Like

freedrock stans are showing up with this poll damn

1 Like

I’ve rallied our forces

I think it’s funny how he’s more powerful than most of the characters and does nothing

Freedrock is literally the doomer of the arcane universe

say

how many people will vote for the first round after i wake up next day
(8 pm for me rn)

We all know who’s gonna win

Morden, our god and savior

You fat monkeyss

by ramses you mean the alive version right

i chose based on power they posses and who’d beat the crap out of who

cursebeard more than not is gonna roll theos

arsen is going to make ramesses more into ash and deader

romulus is nice but i don’t think cannonballs are gonna do much against sage, sorry bud

prometheus is about to drop kick rupin undead or alive

cursebeard hardly stood a chance against durza i don’t think valencia would really either

ag or cumulus verdes would beat the crap out of mura, only thing going for him was spooky purple eye’d staff.

averil cause light curse, without it probably even or go for kraken since he nearly got death magic

and trigno obviously doesn’t hold a candle to freedrock