[FINAL WINNER!] ARCANE ADVENTURES CHARACTER SHOWDOWN! (Totally an epic Character Tournament Poll!)

Cry harder

im going to crack your skull open with cannon balls to show you how romulus is so much better

1 Like

The beta male cursebeard vs the sigma male durza

Cursebeard:

• basically created his downfall
  • literally stays irrelevant for most of the story
  • dies sad (uncool)

Durza:

• took the best curse like a chad
  • became invincible and raised an undead army
  • killed his rival
  • actually is important
  • didn’t even die to peacekeeper and instead made himself explode into magic dust while taking a giant chunk of the seas into the stratosphere (epic death)
  • took out cursebeard and cursebeard’s opposers without even having to do much other than becoming magic dust
2 Likes

also tbh freedrock would beat the shit out of everyone on this list at once

1 Like

true

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Prometheus, Undead Prometheus absolutely but not Prime Prometheus

I heard somewhere that Freedrock was 11th in the first place just because he can’t die

He can but he made a deal with RNGesus

plot twist: he has to roll a dice with 100 sides every time to determine if he lives or not like a dungeons and dragons game and has to get above 50. he’s just very lucky

ROUND TWO POLL IS STARTING!!!

THE WINNERS OF THE FIRST POLL ARE THEOS, ARSEN, SAGE, PROMETHEUS, DURZA, VERDIES, AVERILL, AND FREEDROCK!

If this topic reaches at least 150 replies I will make my pfp a furry again for two weeks

Reply number 71

And so it begins

Wait I can make you a furry by doing this, wait here

undead Prometheus got fucked over by pk before he obtained the absorption curse with help from theos
prime Prometheus got clapped by cursebeard

freedrock > pk (at that time) and cursebeard

sadness

No more big tiddie man for you liu
I bet you won’t find this message

now we got big swordy guy

y does prometheus lack support cmon

sorry man but ash looks and sounds cooler than sand

Of course it’s gonna come down to Theos and Durza