Fishdog heap of cringey sketches and drawing hell-pit

So long story short, I was gladly doodling on my little sketchbook, you see everything was fine, I was trying to draw Naverivo until I drew this.

For some reason, my puny little brain REALLY liked the idea of a donkey piñata, so my instinct was to do draw it again.

This time, I gave the lad an elongated neck and whenever the little guy neck open, uh candies, came out of it, sooo. Since I was getting my butt on track… you know what happen…? I drew the piñata donkey for the entire page.

(Poor Navero, man about to be jump by a furry and some funni looking donkeys. :pensive:)

Sooo… since I was liking the design I decided to actually try to draw the donkey, but in colors!

It took some trials, but after two coloring gone wrong and some lining mistakes, I present you, my final-ish product.

Ta-da! I try to make it look vibrant since you know how piñata supposed to look extremely bright and eye catching and all? Yeah. That what I did. Welp. I have no idea what to color the tail with, but uh any suggestions?

2 Likes

I love the concept of entering a drawing session with one idea in mind and ending it with a completely different outcome :skull::skull::skull:

Frfr, though I mean… it isn’t that different from the original drawing… right?

Not at all! I mean they both have eyes right? That should count… :nod:

Well, the donkey still has it weird looking tail, looks disturbing, and uhh yeah, it still has the funni rope neck. The only change I can find in this drawing is mostly how the line were change to look more pointy and how the “tippy feet” were more change into hooves. Dang… I just made some sort of long sentence to explain this drawing…

The ones that don’t look raggedy look like newly bought pinatas, while the rope neck one has seen it’s fair share of… festivities…

1 Like

… these are donkeys are the same characters-

Yeah so what you just saw was me trying to design a piñata donkey themed OC… :sob:

Oh.

god that donkey is so cool looking

I have an odd obsession with fusing super random things together to make something completely new and weird

Yup, But eh that’s alright. I do have other pages of me designing an OC-

Uhh thanks? To be honest I make really weird characters designs to be honest. Lol.

In-fact… I do have some older pages of some OC I design and made. Y’all wanna see that?

I like weird a lot

I make body horror all the time :heart:

To be honest, when I was drawing the donkey, I was planning to color the neck red like a twizzlers, but that sounded a bit dark since basically you were about to see some gory scenes… but with candies! So I decided to change it out with a rope.

hear me out but the tail being brown makes a lot of sense in my head since pinatas are mostly cardboard

the twizzlers idea is probably something I would’ve done if I’m being completely honest LOL

Oh yeah, but like a light brown or a dark brown?

light brown (thinking of a toilet paper roll sort of color)

Hmm alright. Be right back, hope I don’t ruin the nice art, I made.

Kk here the result.

Options?

(Oh yeah incase your wondering what “art supply” I use… I’m literally using Zebra Midliners or a bunch of highlighters in short-)

2 Likes

can I hit it with a bat and get candy?

Perhaps…