Flying Fish

Flying Fish https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/f/f/ff5902ad21b5a48da391082ea65d6913424a08d6.jpeg
effort 4.714285714285714 7 quality 4.571428571428571 7 reasonability 4.571428571428571 7

This is intriguing enough to warrant a vote.

3 Likes

Listen

personal opinion: STOP MAKING MASTER ANGLER HARDER, I’M ALREADY SUFFERING AFTER THE GOLD FISH NERFS WHICH WERE UNNESSAASARY

no bias opinion: Sure, flying fish sounds cool actually. can be added up with Vetex’s dark sea sky idea

the potions lower ur gravity
yeah goog idea

truely a World of Magic

“It was a bug, but it’s a hilarious bug so now it’s a feature.”

either opposite of sharkrepel
or flight spell from WoM

perfume

beware of flying white eyes

• Humor
1 Like

You forgot the White eyes aircraft

Jokes aside, I dislike looking up and just seeing… nothing.

Considering the future addition of water sprouts, this may as well be a very fitting feature to add. And through this, sky islands (which are forgotten about after the story) get a lot more prevelace outside of people wanting copper mushrooms. Might even be a anti-gravity potion ingredient.

:+1:

2 Likes

This terrorizing every village

Sky whales and other flying creatures would be the perfect addition to the Skyhall Kingdom and the Dark Sky (once they come out)

3 Likes

I mean, they’d be like whales and sharks, you wouldnt fish them so you wouldnt need to deal with all that

I thought of that, but i didnt want people complaining about this trivializing air stalling

I wont dare suggesting flight spell, i dont want to get smited LOL

I gotta say, flying white eyes is indeed terrifying

Sky whales are real and they’re at skyhall

My screenshot says otherwise lol

if so then I’m entirely fine with this idea XD

ive seen these myself so many times would be such a funny feature to add lol

heres a white eyes on the beach :3

1 Like

Flying sharks and whales should be canon. Idk, it feels cool to add them.

2 Likes

Based

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.