For anyone who has multiple sunken swords

this is a rly bad manipulation tactic

5 Likes

farming drops is way easier, but with sunkens the value has gone up so its beyond hard to even obtain one and the fact that not much people play anymore. you couldn’t even trade all that for a good sunken piece (like legs,helmet.chest) etc. boss drops are useless rn too

most people who have 6 sunkens sword are probably experienced traders who dont take lowballs that low.

3 Likes

What can you possibly trade to manage to get 6 sunken swords??

My friend has 45 headlesses, trust me there are ways to obtain multiple things like profiting

Nimble sunken legs and clean sunken chest are worth less then everything i offered

no it isnt LMAO you cant even get a clean chest with everything you offered

I literally just tried to trade a guy and seen the value.

The ingame crown value of items isn’t accurate lol

Well i know for a fact one piece aint worth 3000

Crowns aren’t worth anything in trading, so, infact, a sunken chestplate is worth far over 3000 crowns

5 Likes

Welcome to trading forums, where you can get called out for making a bad trade
If you wanna know why your trade is declined

Because sunkens have way higher rarity than boss drops?

Also, it’s fair that that person has multiple sunken swords because they traded and grinded for them, as can you. This isn’t some capitalist system regulated by a government, it’s a free economy. You can have as much success as we do by putting in the work.

2 Likes

Bro I’ve got 7, and what you just said makes you seem like a huge ass. No joke the shit your spewing to people who understand this makes you seem quite dumb

no, bad trade since value bad and thats way under priced :bruh:

homeless people offer better trades than this

1 Like

OH THE TRUE HORROR OF EVERYTIME I JOIN A GAME

also. SHITASS TRADE.

clownery
none of these items are rare, sunkens are rare as hell

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.