FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

it’s ok I won’t allow TAITC to revive anyway

or at least… something won’t…

also if TAITC is ever revived all events leading up to and surrounding the revival are instantly decanonised

I think I may have flirted with that something :bangbang:

Not yet

(for now)

Maybe next floor… I have big plans.

Take me to the next floor
On gyat I will win this entity over with the less safe for work aspects of my curse

OKAY Apolo gets the energy to summon a singularity ready in case the Ameliorator tries anything suspicious

wth what is the ameliorator and should i go to you

The Ameliorator is 001’s character, and that depends entirely on what you’re coming to me for

…ok since nothing is happening, we’re going down now.

upon entering the next elevator, there’s a few new things I’d like to share with y’all!

a strange, new, and incomprehensible force has seemingly allowed us to store items inside of the elevator! the elevator has a weight capacity of 50, meaning you can theoretically store a lot of items inside, as well as swap items out from time to time as we descend into the lower floors, it’s helpful since you guys only have around 10 or so storage capacity, (@warmwater’s curse lets them have 30 but whatever) so make the best out of this change!

upon entering the elevator, you are all greeted with an unusual discovery, besides the chair covered with googly eyes, it seems several elevator floors are broken/inaccessible due to extreme damage and overwhelming smugness, and thus, you are all instantly taken downwards… to floor 40

I begin to follow some random part of the group when they go exploring since rn I don’t have enough time packing up so I’m just off in the background until the time is right

FLOOR 40: LIGHT CONTAINMENT CENTRAL CONTROL HUB

a huge room filled with screens, some partially smuggified, some still operational.

this place seems to be the main control zone of the inanimate containment sectors that are above it.

there’s a lot of places to go, what’s lurking here?

-FORWARDS
-LEFT
-RIGHT
-DOWNSTAIRS

Release the anglers

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

can you stop giving me fucking numbers below 10

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

A single, tiny, baby angler has appeared.

it seems lost.

the party obtained a new pet

passive mental fortitude buff applied

“Lets kill it”

you can’t kill the baby angler

it will now passively wait in the elevator with the chair of screaming.

i go downstairs

I go left and look for my pookie the arcade machine entity