Forum Curses Entr'acte: Who Am I?

So curses are like special selected powers but they only are given to certain people, and only one person can have said magic type.
And they aren’t the manifestation of the magic either.

I’d describe them more as a supernatural affliction by an otheruniversal force which - although the force may be directed from magic as we know - doesn’t directly grant the user of any magical benefit. For example, Troy doesn’t have the Glitch Curse, but is cursed by the Glitch Curse. You were extremely close to the answer before, but the wording needed to be adjusted.

am i off cooldown? i think i have it now

I haven’t gotten a reply either.

Yes.

Incorrect

character 2 is cursed by the promethean flame curse

Character 2 Curse
Curse: Flame of Prometheus

Correct :slight_smile:
You are on cooldown.

If I am correct, this means that all Task 1 information available up to this point has been found. Try out Task 2 for a bit.

Would have let that slide but sock beat you to it.

Give me the points.

Technically I got it first.

do we currently have enough information to solve any of the ciphers?

(I have)

1 Like

Yes, in fact you can solve two of the ciphers. Just a quick note though, each of the five ciphers builds up from easy to hard. Cipher 1 may have already been decoded, just not submitted.
‘Cipher’ (I say that with less confidence) 2 will not require much knowledge of binary encoding, shift ciphers, polybius squares or similar low-security things, but it will require a careful eye. Have fun to everyone not on cooldown, remember that anyone who even helps solve a cipher will get points.

I’m not excited for the ciphers man I hate obscure riddles

is there just one cipher per chapter? since there’s 5 ciphers listed and five chapters

Every few days from now I will release a hint for the ciphers as progress is either
a) slow
b) people know the answers just haven’t submitted them properly (see the main topic)

Hint 1:
Where only two, but without two. You will find your answer.

asparagus

This is actually the correct answer and I award Typ 10040600 points

wow this is so cool guys!1!!!
cristiano-ronaldo