Forum Dark Seas Expedition

I got a ton of frost potions but fair enough

Well that’s not gonna work out

we can split up groups :+1:

wheres the discord…

will make

I volunteer to be an extra Brig captain!

Okay guys! Here’s my idea: We will obviously have to split into teams, but when this comes out, to make it more fun, we should have everyone ‘report’ how things went for each team. For example: Team A, consisting of Person A, B, C, etc, ventured into the Dark Sea and discovered a new type of Potion Reagent, Person B got a Prometheus Apothecary, the Ship sunk and they all died

Should be a fun couple hours, and if we get a discord server going for it, organize it, maybe get some of us in calls, could even get a buncha clips to share.

4 Likes

we NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ITT!!!

What should I call the server? I was planning on maybe calling it “Death Odyssey”, but I’m wondering what everyone else thinks.

have you considered

“Darkane Odyssey”

1 Like

hell yeah

what image should the server icon be?

that image with white eyes hinding in the water and you just see their glowing eyes

anyone have that or

okay the server exists but i have no clue how to set up a server to not look bad lol

2 Likes

YES I DO

We should assess which ones of all of us have the best deckhands so each team is equiped with one or two high deckhands players. If one ship sunks then another can be spawned.

And since we cant send messages and so probably also cant trade in the dark sea the teams will need to have one or two people with big supplies of potions and food.

Tbh I can already imagine y’all inventing some sort of discovery system where for each discovery youre awarded points or somethin

I will troll you all with supernova bleeding potions