Forum moderation experience poll :niceman:

Forum moderation and how u feel about it basically.

wouldn’t it be funny if they took this down lol

• 1 (terrible. kill yourselves.)
  • 2 (dogshit. still can cope at least)
  • 3 (shit experience. yeah that’s it really)
  • 4 (bad experience, could do better)
  • 5 (meh, don’t give a shit.)
  • 6 (not bad actually)
  • 7 (good i guess)
  • 8 (pretty great, above average :niceman:)
  • 9 (satisfaction. amazin.)
  • 10 (mods should get a pay raise tbh.)

0 voters

:trol:

Should’ve made the voters public so that we get on a list
trol

As far as i’ve seen, besides a few questionable bans, the mods have done a stellar job.

we do a little inspect element

12 Likes

It turns out that telling someone to go kill themselves wasn’t a good idea, was it? :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, where’s the 0 option? Cringe and biased.

6 Likes

facts

Maybe :troll:

it’s only on a scale of 1-10 :niceman:

I’ll just forget about this for a month and come back to see what happened lol

hey nice pfp

dangerously based, wouldn’t mind hiring you for pro boss killing

Bro you should add a -1 option where everytime someone votes it leaks the current IRL location of where every fourm moderator is and sends an airstrike towards them

“1 (terrible. kill yourselves.)”

some of the instituted rules were implemented to specifically target certain individuals, which I think is a stupid move. I also dislike a select few of the moderation team for being human ban hammers and almost leaning to the stereotypical discord server moderator behavior

that bit where off-topic shitposting is removed I found extremely funny for being such a corporate-esque decision, I couldn’t stop laughing from my chair. lmao bruh, why would you give a shit about off-topic shitposting? you got a childhood traumatic experience and the perpetrator was shitposting on an online platform? get real headass, you look like a moron now

despite those I think the current moderation structure is fine; certainly not downbad as some people exaggerate it to be; nobody apart from that one person goes on a powertrip and unlist every topic deemed as even slightly over the edge. they also don’t fail to be an interactive group on the community front. punishment system’s okay as well, gives the user a substantial amount of time to learn from their mistakes and change. 3/10

1 Like

Based and [The Forbidden One]pilled

would have said it was good but i’ve been given several warnings about excessive profanity and

yeah that does not sit right with me

man actually closed our off topic = shitpost topic for “drama” which was nonexistent btw, no one was heated or anything

vote more

name checks out