Forum Photography Thread




A few photos I took on a lil 8pm stroll through my quaint little hometown

4 Likes


Forgot to send this here, took this while out today

3 Likes

5 Likes

Holy thats got such a cool vibe too it


and thanks for the 5 years :fr:

4 Likes

My topic (blog) deleted itself again after a while of inactivity.

like are we deadass?

2 Likes

Here’s some photos I took while in Berlin


This first one was taken at the Soviet War Memorial in Berlin during October 2024

And this is a photo of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin also taken in October 2024. Hope you like the photos

4 Likes

Two quite intimidating photos of fog, one up a mountain and one across a lake.


Just a generally nice mountain photo

The ice cave (for some reason every single photo from inside here was really awful quality, but since it’s something as cool as the inside of a glacier I’m keeping it here anyway)

Emerging from a cloud (literally descending from the heavens)

Cool moth I found

Another nice mountain picture

Train

7 Likes

very funny you

More Berlin (Oct 2024) photos coming up


Soviet War Memorial

Soviet War Memorial

Reichstag/Bundestag

5 Likes

I wish that i had a better camera icl

lol, mine was a fairly retro one you’d see tourists use tbh

Hello Canberra.

7 Likes

Chef, it seems Switchblade got into the kitchen again and is cooking

Tuff

I’m not gonna cook bro I’m in Canberra. THERE’S NOTHING

(I like politics though so I guess that’s the only thing worth looking forwards to though. Future workplace fr)

The 4th of July was quite fun, it’s the day that America tries to blow up the sky in order to celebrate the birth of our nation. There’s no shortage of bright lights, music, and the smell of gunpowder. Though the sky hasn’t fallen yet, we’ve still managed to plant some flowers within the stars in the night. Here’s a few that I could catch with my camera :]





10 Likes

I only have photos of Berlin because that’s the only place I’ve travelled to :sob:

Of all the countries to have their “firework day” described like this, america is probably the last one I expected.

This is the sort of description I normally see, so seeing another very different one is a nice change

Wait you guys have travelled?

(I kid you not the furthest I’ve travelled beyond my quaint little English hometown is literally just Edinburgh)