Forum Thoughts

How many cats were posted on the forums?

about .2 picoseconds

the meaning of life is 42

what is love

baby don’t hurt me

sick, let’s do a little trolling.

why are all of you inferior

What came first, the body or the soul.

what are the point of pet rocks

The last time that I’ve ever felt love was when James Charles was into guys his own age

they’re fren :^D

ayo what the fuck

we do a miniscule amount of tomfoolery

1 Like

If the old testiment is still 100% “cannon”, then the soul came first. However, if you mean for OUR, lives, then they come at the same time. As soon as something has a body, it also has a soul. Meaning that for us humans, babies have souls before they are born, as their body is slowly being “created”.

1 Like

Because I saw a certain piece of art and one of my older comments:

How would a land shark look?

What if animals could speak to all of us and we lived in a united society?

Do birds like pecking eyes too, or is it exclusive to Pterosaurs?

Can Curse Users reproduce? I mean, they become one with the element they have absorbed, in the case of an Elemental, and probably Grand Fire Curse, which makes me think… They are technically not flesh and blood any more, they have no organs, they may not need to eat, or perhaps not even sleep, so could they reproduce? Hey, you asked for random thoughts, so take it…

(Edit: Based on the second thought; What if people could mate with animals and create hybrids that looked the way they are presented in ancient mythologies of Mediterranean cultures. Like, we’ve seen a lot of farm animal hubrids with the Greeks, and a lot of felines and snakes with Egyptians and Persians, but very few birds, fish, and insects. Like, what would a Harpy Eagle-Human hybrid look like? I mean, we have that in Greek mythology, and that is where Harpy Eagles took their name from… But what would a Shark or Whale- Human look like?

hey forum, robo here.

where are your fingers?

do we live in a society or the society lives in us

how did i get banned from a public library

“we live in a society”

there, the Joker answered your question

deep