Forumer Adventures! [The Creation of the world]

lando no
we’re gonna get cancelled on twitter

cancel culture can kiss my ass, plus they can definitely learn that not everyone has their soft baby humor

I just want a person who says “to the kitchen!” to the acid bitch when they meet them

1 Like

Normally, one would expect that the masses would unequivocally vote towards setting this fictitious girl within Magius, as that is the only of the two proposed choices concerning which we have any significant data or information. Perhaps the voters simply failed to consider that factor.

Had I known of this activity so early as to have placed a vote in the relevant poll, I would have certainly chosen the land of Magius, but not primarily for the reasons listed above. I think that such an activity would be a great way to educate the masses on the innate differences between the peoples scattered about the great continent.

That being said however, this seems like an interesting source of entertainment. It has most definitely seized my attention.

For one single human being to be so filled with lust as to desire such information concerning an otherwise innocuous character… surely this one is of Vistarian blood. Even the Alaleans do not typically stoop to such lows, filthy as they are.

I imagine the negativity you attracted towards yourself did not spring primarily from the nature of the joke itself but from its desperate execution and your dogged refusal to abandon an already unfunny prompt - both which would be fine if you were speaking in a private forum.

2 Likes

how the fuck did you know all the files on my main are vistarian

what is this sorcery

it’s a fucking online choose your own adventure story set in bootleg greek myth

let us have some fun and be horny

and holy shit that paragraph

Plato?

i just searched up “ancient political philosophers” and he just showed up
so i put him in

we are diving deeper into nowhere

indeed
so where tae go next

“tae”

just shut up and answer the question

time to ping eternal and ask them if we can do a partner character

(and maybe a sexist one too)

@Eternal_Truth wake the fuck up its time to become degenerate

Jesus fuck. With the shit y’all are doing I may as well write some weird shit myself

i didn’t know jesus fucked

next poll when

yea thats what we’re waitin for