Forumer bossbattles covers

who even is this guy

Wholeobese
I dont think youve ever went against him youve done that with most active forumers sob.

i dont think you understand
i meant it as some sort of pattern like how realistic banana hates me so i thought that would mean im next idk

What is buddy smoking? :sob:

you are fodder lil bro…

jsletitgo
you are not him bro im not even trying to think im the best or anything i just thought id be next because of a pattern. i ain’t even trying to start anything just trying to guess who’s next

this is forumer bossbattles covers not “OOWHHH bANANA so ScaRy”

who this random

tbh i havent seen you anywhere either lol but hi anyways

hi👋

Realisticbanana is him, I’ve seen his experiences more than you. He’s got more balls than you, he’s got more balls than Rb1.

gotta be bait lol :fearful:
anyways conversation over i wont reply to anymore posts since i dont wanna blow up typo’s notifications

and the new forumer is…

@Goopman

congratulations, you’ve been typ0fied.

3 Likes

ive been the gamingified

rah

Goop gaming

Now me

hm. free at last

order

Garblic Read next :100::100:

hey guys, sorry I haven’t made anything recently, I make most of my bossbattles covers in my graphic design class but we’ve been kinda busy recently so I haven’t been able to work on the 3rd edition of this series, though I will say that it has been planned out and I do in fact have some mspaint drawings ready for usage.

1 Like

psssst

@Flare-Chan

I drew catria.

sorry if the fur looks super weird there aren’t a lot of great colors on mspaint :sob:

this one is kinda a test creation tbh but I decided to share it anyways since I thought it looked… passable.

(i really don’t have any ideas for a bossbattle cover for u :sob: I tried my best tho)

2 Likes