Forumer pokemon teams

dirty brain

also @Shellseawing i never knew you were so forward

no. shooo. Everyone on the internet takes everything the wrong way. wasn’t even replying to The_Elment

mmmmm roosters do taste good

hey its fine, i can wake you up at the sight of a cock if you so wish it :smirk:

no need

thats a pretty small cock though, ive got plenty of cocks, hell some of them are black, some of them are white and i also got pretty girthy and big ones. Excellent quality :ok_hand:

2 Likes

shut up and go away.
I like chickens more anyways

I guess ill just have to stuff my big juicy vigorous yummy cocks down someone elses gulp shrug

@drip_god?

My computer kept freezing up while I was tryna rate the team :skull:
I was in class too so i kept tabbing in and out

TL;DR pretty solid team, I’m mostly neutral to majority of the pokemon you picked but am a big fan of groudon and Charizard. My pokemon knowledge is surface level so i wasn’t too familiar with some of the others

ion play pokémon make a team for me :3

Mega Rayquaza (brokenest)
Zacian (broken)
Trevenant
Noivern
Blaziken
Wiglett(just google it)

must include gardevoir

try me, I have two pokemon in mind that better be on that team or ELSE

sure loll

though it must include lopunny for (unspecified reason)

me :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I would throughly enjoy if you did one for me

okay give me a team

The real question is though… Which one of us would be gym leaders, elite four, relevant to the story line, or random ass NPCs asking you for light in a cave

most of us would be npcs that you fight, the more active regulars (us ong!!!) would be gym leaders, mods would be the elite four, and @ThatOneGuy would be champion

Vetex or Tech would be the professor

alr reason why I haven’t sent teams yet is because I spent half an hour writing them and accidentally deleted it all :skull:

I’ll get back to you all later