Forumer Water guessing game

Aight, about the remaining six. I have no idea about any of them. I can just look in Darkane, but I never did it before

Junior and Narciso can be done in two guesses but I will still try

Narciso as blood water due to mainly this comment

Nope

Fuck

Welp 50/50 if one fails the other must win

Junior as drain because they trade a lot and make a lot of builds which drains a person of their will to live

Correct!

Also Narciso as sparkling totally not because it’s one or the other

Correct! Not many left now

Forumers:

  • Galaxi
  • ihateitwhenioof - not physical
  • puppykeeper1234 - not spring
  • sock - not spring

Waters:

  • Anomalous
  • Blood
  • Physical - not ihateitwhenioof
  • Spring - not sock or puppykeeper1234

Shall I leave them to others?

Do what you want there are no rules

Galaxi is anomalous
Sock is physical

I have never seen their names nor do I remember if I even saw them so don say i cheated

Both correct!

Forumers:

  • ihateitwhenioof
  • puppykeeper1234 - not spring

Waters:

  • Blood
  • Spring - not puppykeeper1234

Time to finish this.

Puppykeeper1234 as blood water

@Flare your turn

1 Like

Correct

Flare, do it, drive the waters back underground!

… Flare?

Oh, apologies. You see Flare was formerly Steamed Water but betrayed when we hit 31 just to spite me so that we didn’t have a full calendar. Flare has now been… dealt with.

(Jk the sod is fine but the story’s true)