Fran's never-ending doodle chain

I was gonna ask how that’s even possible, but then again, such a royal fuck-up could only ever truly come from royalty.

Damn, you really have no chill with anyone, not even with the Forum’s No. 1 Punching Bag.

Tho tbf, considering the shit you’ve seen in this god forsaken place since 2020, I wouldn’t completely blame you for being pessimistic and cynical.

That
That was meant to be a joke :sob:

But I mean ig you have a point…

Don’t worry about the executions you guys! Those people were only crooks! Turns to the camera

1 Like

Among the “crooks” is a red-haired man begging to see his daughter one last time before being speared to death by two Centurions
“Yup. Definitely crooks, no innocent people are being executed here, citizens of Ravenna. Just a bunch of suspiciously white-haired pirates :wink:
Cue the other 29 white-haired people getting speared to death :tired_face:

Somebody proposed the idea of Neviro being Russian so here we are

2 Likes

Basically if Neviro found the streets of Moscow instead of the Stepstones and joined some gopniks in sharing their mother issues.

1 Like

Bring out the boombox, baby! Blast Hardbass on full volume!

Bruh, I have a urge to draw that… Hold up a minute, this might take some time.

(And I’m going to draw it on whiteboard since I’m too dang lazy to draw it on paper-)

1 Like

Neviro the Comrade

1 Like

Family reunion with Vinny & Romulus (Featuring Neviro)

4 Likes

Good gosh, I can’t draw bodies today AHHH-

So uhh, enjoy this sleep deprived version of Russian Neviro,(and a fish version of him too).

This is him after a night of wandering the streets of St. Petersburg with an entire crate worth of vodka supply and the fish is his alcohol-induced hallucination

Bruh, this sound like a good story, Neviro is an alcoholic due to his troubling past and his Fish hallucinations is trying to tell him to move on, but he won’t listen-

Vinny looks like he’s gonna rip The Lost Heir a lost hole into him while Romulus is confusing Neviro for the schizo amnesiac that killed their Aether daddy.

best shit ive seen LMAO

1 Like

N-No! That’s not what I meant! I didn’t mean it that way, Romulus! I just meant- AHHHHH!!! :sob:

Realisticbanana, don’t you dare, don’t you fucking dare!!

Now them with carina and elius father

2 Likes

Bro is innocent