Fruit tier list

wait sht my bad didnt see that lmao, yeah that’s a tier/ high b tier for me

have you tried dessert bananas?

fruit so irrelevant i forgot it existed until today

in no particular order, i didnt try/dont remember the rest

cantaloupes are overrated

you fat ugly disgusting slob piece of shit non-raspberry eater. what the FUCK are you doing with your life? have your parents even taken you to the fucking grocery store? i got made fun of for not having eaten a plum but HERE IS YOUR BITCH ASS, HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAD. A FUCKING RASPBERRY. I BET YOU THAT AT LEAST 85 PERCENT OF THE WORLD’S POPULATION HAS HAD A RASPBERRY. IF I AM WRONG THEN GOD CAN SMITE ME RIGHT NOW AS I AM TYPING THIS. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

edit: YOU HAVENT HAD A FUCKING CHERRY AS WELL? OH MY GOD

11 Likes

STRAWBERRIES. ARE NOT JUST B TIER.

HALF OF YOUR S TIER BELONGS IN C

1 Like

I’m fucking giving up on responding to everyone’s bitch ass here. I have never been so aggravated at fruit until now. All of you need to shut the fuck up with your fruit opinions. This is actually disgusting as to how you guys think. If I was just a little more tolerant, I would of fucking DISSECTED everyone’s god damn fruit tier list, and write a 6-8 paragraph essay as to how they are retarded or not based on their fruit preference. IF ANYONE HERE, DISAGREES, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST, IN MY TIER LIST, that SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.

2 Likes

3 Likes

how have you eaten a durian but not any other normal fruit

1 Like

jesus we really try ranking things so much huh

watermelons on top

pomegranates pretty good too

korean pear winning

You guys eat fruits???

yes, yes we do

I’ve yet to eat a devil fruit, however :frcryin:

1 Like

update: i tried durian

its… not bad, not as much as it’s smell anyway

still doesnt really like it tho

1 Like

agree, too fucking sour, always need condensed milk to go with it

If anyone in this thread makes a tierlist, and pomegranate is any lower than S, your tierlist is automatically invalidated

How have you never had Blueberries, Cherries, Raspberries, or Raisins?

Mangos strawberries and apples are s tier fight me.
og-image

1 Like

each tier is also ranked in order.

2 Likes