Fruit tier list

1 Like

Y u eat da skin?!?

What? I am picky

It takes good, I eat the lemon slices you get in drinks because they taste good.

The skin is a little bitter, but infinitely more preferable than lime skin

where is tomato

ill say it again

nobody:

fruit be like: https://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/6/64/GLaDOS_escape_02_sphere_cakemix-40.wav

1 Like

ok
these are all valid opinions
but

who the fuck spells Lychee as “Litchi”

1 Like

This is literally the best tier list. Disagreeing with any of these placements puts you in clown tier.

strawberry s, best tier list indeed

also by the way. AVACADOES. ARE NOT. HIGHER. THAN. D TIER. WHAT PART OF YOU ACTUALLY WAKES UP AND SAYS “HMM I WILL EAT AVACADOES” ARE YOUR TASTE BUDS FUCKING BROKEN?

i eat fcking lemon dude

i dont like them, but they arent that bad either ( avocado )

what

what

how have you never had a plum

alright i got a couple of questions

• why the hell are raisins on this list, they are literally dried grapes. in fact raisin is literally a translation of grape
  • why are white grapes called white grapes if they are clearly green
  • why are raspberries so underrated wtf. half of the time they dont even have a tier

now, heres the tier list that i barely bothered to classify properly since i spent most of my time figuring out if i should put x fruit on the list or no

• SS: obviously
  • A: green grapes are nice and i do eat them often to thats a plus
    oranges and apples are super good but i dont eat those often at all so they got lower
  • B: bananas are nice but tasteless clones
    cherries can taste very good but i dont care about them
    blueberries are fine but not worth finding them in the wild
    red grapes are just sweeter less sour green grapes
    pineapple do taste good, but ive only eaten like 1 and they arent really that fun to eat with all the weird pulp and stuff
  • C: cranberries are okay
    lemons are nice as an ingredients but that doesnt count. however, if you sweeten it, or drench it in water or whatever, you dont die as much
    raisins are stupid for being on this list and i only ate them like twice, but they were fine
    i never really ate mangos outside of a smoothie ingredient, but they did taste pretty good
  • D: i dont get watermelons, they are almost tasteless. if you just wanna be hydrated, i got something much simpler for you
    coconuts are super good ingredients but that doesnt count. other than that, i can hardly imagine someone eating a coconut raw, alone
    do i need to explain grapefruits? its like being catfished by a fruit
1 Like

ya got bad luck then, some of them are quite tasteless indeed, sour sometimes even, the one that i usually eat are quite sweet, tho

I put them in a salad with Italian dressing and it goes pretty well. Plain avocado is kinda tasteless but I wouldn’t mind eating a plain avocado if I had nothing else to snack on.

That’s just what they’re called, at least where I live anyways, so I guess it’s technically correct on the tierlist (raisins aren’t though I think). Makes no sense but that’s just how it is.