Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread) (Part 2)

That it? Only 2.5% extra

still more than 10

and, since im really only using fire for weapon imbue, It wont get cut in half if I did fire imbued weapon attack ----> sand attack, plus burning is better than bleeding in its status DoT AND NOW its synergy with sand
tldr: i have this planned to a pinpoint

I mean okay, better than nothing

The only mage file that I use synergy is Wind-Snow mage file
Wind magic deal extra damage on Snowy target

has vetex said anywhere how many chapters nimbus will have?

I remember last year vetex said chapter 13 is final chapter in nimbus sea
Remember I’m not fucking lying or anything

I was JUST thinking of making a snow conj file this must be a message from the gods

My main file is a wood mage, first they took it’s self-synergy now this?!?! this is unbelievable.

NOOOOOOOOO

We still gotta put up with Captain Maria’s aimbot :broken_heart:

this is completely unrealistic

Fire has had a thermo synergy for months now, it and plasma thermo have been some of the best PvP builds in the game since thermo was swapped from burning to searing. The damage percents for plasma/thermo were very, very much deserved as well, the extremely short DOT combined with the double synergies and insane speed affinity made it a healthbar shredder.

btw this is a noticeable pattern ive seen but 2-3 weeks before vetex releases the update he usually starts implementing the balance changes

you know what hes doing rn? balance changes.

These balance changes are being added to the main game as a hotfix, not full release

the update is like at most 40-50% done

also it’s moochezz doing the balance changes, not vetex + there was balancing back in January I believe and last I checked full release isn’t out yet

not plasmaXthermo. Plasma or Thermo. plasmaXthermo was really strong because imbuements were really good. I’m talking About seared and scorched being used to boost other magics damage, which was really hard to do due to their short times to use.

Also, i think i worded it wrong, but Thermo never had a burning synergy, fire had a searing synergy, thermo never got anything from burning, which was given this update.

Are the balance changes April fools? PLEASE tell me they are PRETTY PLEASE

Vetex still has a few chapters of story to finish along with several new features before full release is done. I think this pattern only really applied when vetex was the main dev. (Because he didn’t enjoy doing balancing and always pushed doing it off)

No, these ones are very much real

Shadow has been one of the worst magics for a year