Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread) (Part 2)

Wow I can’t wait to play full release I can’t believe it’s out :partying_face:

Vetex is going to catch two rabbits at once. Make a funny joke and revive one of his long dead games for some more days.

vetcord general chat is not beating the allegations of being stupid :sob:

so many people actually falling for it

image

to be fair im playing it just because i havent played pirate party in years

Yeah, ofc! :smile:

wasn’t expecting vetex to add a whole new sea for the full release

ITS OUT!

i saw someone in game saying this update was better than mistral :skull:

This has truly been an Arcane Aventure troughout our Arcane Odyssey in this World of Magic doing some Online Fighting while living an Aventure Story, and now I must attend a Pirate Party

The comic sans immediately gives it away (not like I believed it anyways)

Pirate party is so peak but I hope that wasn’t the thing

If only

That was the thing

This truly has been an Arcane Odyssey in a World of Magic filled with Adventure Stories of Arcane Adventures and Online Fighting told at a Pirate Party

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA1!!1!!!1111!1 w w w w.wbbehdbshenjznwh&€~!*_’JnJAbd so bAkko and

Does he know?

arent fake patch notes not allowed :imp:

it’s april 1st misinformation is legal

spirit arcanium and strength spirit weapons when