Game changes

Another thing that I would certainly appreciate from a renown system separate from pvp is that my service is actually garbage, so on the worst days I can only play for 2 minutes before I disconnect, and sometimes I disconnect before the game even finishes loading the title screen. So all that fame I farmed goes down the drain because I disconnect and therefore combat log when I’m hunting an npc bounty or farming a boss. It’s honestly just downright infuriating.

Case in point: I was fighting a Ravennan legionnaire in Rubica and disconnected, causing me to lose 7.5k fame :melting_face:.

I love the idea of having truly unique characters, but I know that people in the PVP community will be all like “nOO, thIs iS NoT BalANcEd!!! It RiUnS tHE gAmE BeCAuSe ThErE’s nO OpTimaL BuIlD fOR tHe mETa!!!”

remove underwater interactions
half of the magics being unusable underwater is BAD. NO ONE will tell me otherwise

3 Likes

Tbh, I kinda wish Arcane Odyssey would have a singleplayer mode. Especially since I lean more towards PvE than PvP. Though I have high doubts Vetex would ever allow a SP mode, even though the story itself revolves around one 18-year old MC with OP abilities.

2 Likes

Add gender models, make the female one have big boobs, like the ones in r64 or something

A complete treasure overhaul with collections one can acquire and exchange with new npcs ‘Appraisers’. These treasures usually come from treasure charts and give purpose to digging them up. On their own, they are worth a bit of money, however, turning in a complete collection to an appraiser can unlock certain items. I recall Vetex saying he wanted there to be a guaranteed way to get legendary weapons down the line, not just luck. Time consuming, yes, but guaranteed.

So this ‘appraiser’ system works. You slowly build a collection of items which you turn in, in exchange for rare items or a boatload of galleons.

An example collections:

Offering up Arcspheres of specific variety creates a lost magic arcsphere, a rare arcsphere variant. The specific arcspheres you need have to be the magics that would originally mutate into the lost magic in the AA days. (So to get a Storm Arcsphere you’d need Wind, Lightning and Water arcspheres.) This incentivises trading. and such.

I actually want to put this in suggestions but I want to learn blender to make some mock up models for some of the collectible treasures.

2 Likes

Nah we will get too much Iris simps for that

oooh I got one! I got one!

Bring back AA clashing

“b-b-but per”

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUP!!!

Anyways. Add AA clashing yes

2 Likes

Armorers and Tailors can sell rarer accessories/armors normally obtained from chests, with a rotating stock that changes every 2 hours.
This makes it easier to get certain accessories/armors that you would otherwise spend hours looking for, such as the Deluxe Iron set, Large Cloaks, etc.
Thats what i would want.

1 Like

add mutations back instead of scrolls (i know this fucks the lore up but i hate having to farm to get skills)

1 Like

Common nicky L.

who r you random

someone who knows how “new game, new rules” works

give us mutations AND scrolls :pray:

That would be interesting

Why are you like this?

i don kno

I know this message is 27 days old, but I do love this idea.

Giving higher bounty criminals (and even heroes) small bases that spawn with their allies nearby would make it feel like you are actually hunting a wanted and dangerous criminal who has influence, and not some dude standing next to a rock.

They could also occasionally spawn on a ship, with the bounty poster revealing the general area that ship was last spotted in.

As the criminal gets a higher bounty/level, they could get stronger allies and a overall larger base/ship.

3 Likes

Add lost or ancient spells which are basically the ults from aa

And for the heroes, at least for the Grand Navy ones, they could’ve been sent by the Gravy to investigate disturbances on an island, such as hunting another criminal (if they’re a rival they could be hunting the player), find missing people, etc., since the Gravy npcs especially spawn on really obscure islands (Harvest, Limestone), and it just seems out of place that they’re there.