Get a free stand here

If I know where did is wtf is he gonna do when a meteor wipes out his entire town. He only has 5 seconds with timestamp as well.

timestop barrage solos (also his timestop is 9 seconds, potentially infinite with Over Heaven)

one punch from DIO is powerful enough to level a city block

millions of those punches all at once will delete that meteor due to how energy accumulation works (its physics)

We are talking about normal dio when he basically just go his stand. At most get could get 100 punches in.

I can move the small meteor/plant HOWEVER I like. What’s stopping me from making it go like 100,000mph? And how would dio know that a meteor is coming? Are his eyes just fixed on the sky?

meteors are very loud and very bright :moyai:

also DIO is faster than light, we’d all be dead before we could hit him

DIO is stronger and faster than Joseph who is stronger than Joseph from part 2 who could dodge point blank beams of light

Wtf when?

Also might I add I am able to control the gravity in and around the planet. If it comes to it, I could basically just launch earth out of orbit killing dio. (And everything else on the planet but thays fine)

bro you don’t know? :skull:

DIO >= Jotaro >> Silver Chariot > Lightspeed (there was that one guys’s stand who could travel through mirrors as a beam of light and hurt you in them, and Silver Chariot could catch the beam of light and parry it

DIO is multiple times faster and stronger than Silver Chariot, even without his stand

We’d be dead the instant he knows we’re close

Ok so I guess your right. But how would dio be able to stop the meteor/planet when it gets in
range? It’s moving insanely fast would have to get incredibly lucky to stop it before it touches him or contacts the ground.

its not FTL so he timestops, jumps upwards, punches it millions of times, and resumes time

the meteor instantly becomes dust (millions of city block level punches hitting all at once is an INSANE amount of energy)

How come the crusaders did not die then lmao. Also I could be on the other side of the world and still use the meteor as long as I have like Google maps or smth

his timestop was weak that time (only 1.5 seconds)

also they are also lightspeed (except for Kakyoin :pensive: )

if you try to nuke him from the other side of the planet then you’d be safe but he’d still dust the meteor

Oh i fucking doubt dio can just “anime logic punch” that meteor, like common that way he could litteraly kill jotaro with 2 punchs

Ok then I send multiple meteors at the same time. He can’t stop 10 of then in 1.5 seconds when they are directly behind each other.

You would just wipe all life on earth

I don’t care lmao. I can make planets and stars

Also you need do the thing to activate your stand
I hope its not licking your entire body

Jotaro is equally as powerful as DIO and can stop time as well as move in stopped time

bad example

All I need is my big toe lmao

nice