Get a free stand here

I’m going to assume that whenever I reference a meme in any way (intentionally or not) that I just start leaking water.
Here are the rest I’ve gotten so far.

blinks
Transforms into flaming wheels within wheels

Its kinda fun to search up random stuff on there

My ability is that I am literally the Hulk.

I just realized that it looks things up based ON the artist, not just the name itself. Or maybe it’s an attempt to recreate those weird western names that are made to avoid copyright.

Also I used Toby Fox and got:
Stand Name: Spider Dance
Ability: Absolute Wish
Desc: The user can grant any wishes of others or oneself without any limitations: no resource needed, no condition required, no limited number, no delays for use/reuse, and no exception whatsoever.
Condition: At users will
Limit: Most users can only grant wishes to others.
Range: 42m

Power: C
Speed: E
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: C
Potential: B

I used Glass Animals and got:
Stand Name: Gooey
Ability: Kinship Manipulation
Desc: User can manipulate the relatedness between people, such as causing siblings to become half-siblings or unrelated to each other, strangers to become parent and child and so on. The changes may be done on on a biological level, changing only DNA, or on a cosmic level, rewriting history so the new relationship has always existed, being recognized and accepted by family members, documentation, etc.
Condition: Big toe
Limit: May have a range, duration or quantity limit.

Speed: C
Durability: A
Precision: D
Potential: D
Gooey sounds super interesting to use, I wonder what you can do with it, con money out of people?

It seems like most of these are just superpowers. Nowhere does it mention if the stand has a physical appearance or it’s attacking style.

I wanna see people in this thread actually try to make use of their stand, after all, half of jojo is people outwitting each other making advantages out of even the most seemingly worthless abilities.

For example:
Stand Name: Zeroes and Ones
Ability: Indomitable Fear
Desc: Users have unnaturally strong fear, enabling them to overcome any and all obstacles in existence fear itself can overcome, including death, fate, etc. Though a primarily defensively used emotion, fear enables the user to perform feats of which other, more willful minds may be incapable.
Condition: Trimming fingernails
Limit: Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
Range: 12m

Speed: E
Range: D
Durability: A
Precision: B
Potential: C

I can imagine this being absolutely busted, and luckily, the one weakness is absolutely goofy as hell and I doubt even a stand could trigger it. You can probably do really stupid shit without the fear of stress of any situation. However, you gotta learn how to do shit first, else this is more akin to a powerful gimic.

I create a replica of of the solar system with my stand and destroy the solar system with the solar system.

I literally fuse with space and time, how do I lose lmao

I can plagiarise whoever I want whenever I want as long as I have money available, I will also be able to be a great detective.

1 Like

Cryo?

It’s canon now

1 Like

all hail engeland

edgiest stand ever don’t @ me

For shits and giggles I stabbed myself with le funny arrow again:
Stand Name: Someone Is Waiting
Ability: Mud Wall Generation
Desc: User can create walls of mud from nothing or by shaping the existing mud, they can shape the wall to any shape they want, but afterwards the walls are unchanging and immobile.
Condition: Snap fingers
Limit: User may be limited to creating a wall from existing mud.

Power: E
Speed: A
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: E

I feel like this stand would be good with the right set up (but that’s true for all stands). In a forest, depending on it, this could be busted as all hell, making vietcong like traps as you force the enemy into chokepoints using mudwalls. Hell since it’s unspecific on said wall a cube can TECHNICALLY be a wall, so you can possibly even crush or drown a person. This is also good for utility if you are smart, bring some water and now you can climb (kind of). Hell you can make a fortress out of mud.

what in the name of god

Here’s what I got.

I didn’t change anything outside of the stand’s name, which i named after a song by The Protomen cause it wouldn’t stop trying to give me Country Roads.

1 Like

I have awakened my true powers…

truly a random power