Ghostly's doodle thread

Ding ding ding! Vincent is correct!

Drago is an order member. Then he realizes it’s awful and leaves!

Dragomir is not associated with the order, he is from the Greenwish cult.

My Boi Vincent on the other hand getting his ass experimented on in the order 24/7

This is starting to make me wonder what was happening to the other four characters in your cast now, what you have them doing if this is what Vincent is suffering through.

Mei: Vibing in Palo Town
Caroline: Vibing in Whitesummit
Lawrence: Doing his ‘job’
Keira: Witness people being experimented on by the order (Vincent included)
Dragomir: Vibing in Greenwish (He is very bored there)

1 Like

“Son, let me teach you how to beat up woman”

1 Like

someone plz put this in epic forum quotables

omg no way I’m gonna be famous

js curious, how did Dragomir escape the cult? since they’re a cult i don’t think it would be so easy to escape their grasp

A forbidden technique only taught to most dedicated of swordsmen, rather unnecessary to use it on someone like calvus.

1 Like

master_edger

You didn’t have to post this.

Basically the gist of it is that there was a sailboat that arrived on the island. someone came to the forest of cerruno to look for a criminal and left their boat unattended.

At this point, Dragomir has been wanting to leave the island for so long that he took the opportunity to steal the boat and sail away (rip to the person stuck on that island, they’re stuck dealing with the cultists now)

I’ll go into more detail about what’s going on in his head when I begin writing his lore.

“And that kids, is how I met your mother.”
Guh I love these two i wish they were real, i ship them so much they would literally fit the enemies to lovers trope

ship ship

5 Likes

One of my essay is due at the 24th at 11:59 pm so here’s some art i did while procrastinating on my essays

(Do not let him near vincent please)

I tried making a curse user oc, she’s the glass curse user who came before Julian. Still a new oc, not much that I have on her

7 Likes

Vincent’s ‘good diet’

that’s must my diet fr fr

Donald trump diet fr fr fr
(All he ate was McDonald’s and other restaurant food according to my father)

I just got back to actually looking at this tab and holy SHITTTT
SHE’S SO CUTE THO

AAAAAAAAAA-

1 Like

after writing 20/20 100% perfect banger after banger essays throughout 10th and 11th grade i’m just burnt out on it now

which is gonna suck ass if i head to college but oh well

1 Like