Ghostly's doodle thread

Okay hear me out, both of them are very pretty… :ring: :ring:

jk, but still-

being a twink isnt genetic

let’s not turn this into the science of twink genetics i am not ready for that conversation

2 Likes

rip epic forum quotables, you wouldve loved this one :pensive::pray:

1 Like

You shall useth this as a gateway to find the link to the true Epic Forum Quotables

Just scroll down. It is there, resting in its slumber.

You can still find it. Either though what switchbladeadrenalin sent or through google.

some thumbnail sketches of things i wanna work on with icarus. sorry if they look a lil rough but thats kinda the point
the duality of skyhall ocs!

9 Likes

Btw, are Icarus’ parents still alive or did they suffer from “Assassination syndrome”?

they’re alive, just nowhere to be seen
on vacation/retirement or smth

Is icarus a family type of person, or is he obsessed with his position? Or is he too busy to visit them often??

He definitely loves his parents, just doesn’t have time for them. what with the whole ruling over a kingdom

anyway kid icarus

some doodles

9 Likes

No way, it’s Pit from Kid Icarus
IMG_2496

Had this thought in my mind for a while about a “evil/alternate au Mei”

In this original timeline, Mei left Caroline in silverhold to save herself. She went onto live in Palo and have a normal life, albeit one with a lot of guilt.

In this alternate timeline, Mei stayed with Caroline, both going into hiding in Silverhold together. Eventually, both was found by Lawrence and his crew, rather than just Caroline. So, Lawrence took the two in.

Due to feeling the need to protect Caroline as carol was the closest thing she has to family, Mei trained for the rest of her life. Under Jake’s training, she became and excellent marksman and conjurer. Lawrence was really iffy with training a young kid, but Jake insisted that Mei had talent unlike Caroline.

She turned out cold, not like the original Mei who was warm and welcoming. She’s fearless, confrontational, serious, and she’s officially part of the syndicate. Though she is the lowest rank as of the story. Rather than “Bliss” as her lastname, it’s “Zelgius” in this version. Making her “Mei Zelgius”

also she’s slightly more muscular in this version

9 Likes

Is that Mikasa Ackerman

1 Like

All is forgiven.

batman vs owlman

a lil something for @Pink_Skyson happy birthday :cake: :icecream:

7 Likes

I love you so much Ghostie, ty for this lil gift wAAAA :sob: :sparkles: :heart:

1 Like