Ghostly's doodle thread

only 8 files are maxed level dw

phew i was worried that i had to compress myself into a black hole somehow

CHAT CHAT OK HEAR ME OUT
SKYHALL
RIGHT
SKYHALL
WHAT IF THEY HAVE ANIMALS MADE OUT OF CLOUDS AND THEN THEY DOMESTICATED THEM AND SO WHEN YOU GO TO SKYHALL THERE’S JUST LITTLE CLOUD PUPPIES HOPPING AROUND EVERYWHERE
(complete sentence)

3 Likes

drew to the best of my abilities i was in a rush i also cannot draw animals for shit

8 Likes

Reminds me of the undertale dogs. Blob-shaped and very adorable.

had some honkai odyssey brainrot yesterday when i was meaning to get work done

7 Likes

adorable, even if scuffed and goofy.

but about the concept, hear me out
what if
cloud dragon.

hhhhhhhhhhh cloud dragons if only i could draw dragons that would be so cool!!!

it gets angry and all the clouds around it starts turning into thunderclouds with lightning everywhere OOOOO i need to learn how to draw dragons

yes, YES!
THAT’S IT!
Exactly what I was thinking, but even better!

Imagine seeing it in person or being actually ingame

bro Icarus is gonna pull up with " DESTROY YOUR DEFINITION WOOOAAAHH SO LOW" and debuffs his teammates with imprisonment

bros skill would be leaving the battlefield for 3 turns and coming back with coffee and a suit

GHOSTLY IHAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

what do you think about argenti :3

He’s very silly and pretty. Also he’s erudition which is the best path (imo). I like to joke that he looks more like Iris than Himeko

argenti is my current main
i love him so much in the lore and ingame
he carries me in battles every single time ong :fire:

good choice for a main ngl

my main team rn is aventurine, clara, sampo, and serval

i also have jade and loucha, and recently got bronya the other day : D

despite not being recommended teammates i put argenti, aventurine, dr. ratio and dan heng IL together

sometimes i swap dr. ratio with yanqing or lynx

funnily enough nearly all of them are 5 stars

wwould this technically be flexing…

jade and luocha are pretty good!! i dont have them but i do have bronya (which i used her before but not anymore)

i just put all of my favourites together !!!

most of my team consist of characters i’ve had since i started the game. i’ve just gotten too attach to them to change them out

the only exception in my main team is that aven used to be gepard (got him and clara back to back)

i never actually thought about getting gepard but if i want a shielder for my 2nd team i might try getting him ngl !

aventurine and argenti are pretty much the ones that carry my entire team on their backs

argenti with the DPS and Aventurine with the shielding (otherwise they would all be dead :sob:)

fr tho imo aventurine is the best sustain in hsr, better than fu xuan (coming from someone who does not have her)