Gimmicky AO sets because why not

well no heals :troller:

you can heal urself with healing magic

no you cannot

then does “target” in this mean the literal opponent/player you’re hovering over i thought it could also mean the same player
if so thats pretty wack

@ThatGuy fort talos :smiling_imp:

that’s what I assumed, unless you can like heal yourself using self explosion and stuff

i mean i always assumed that you can “target” yourself but now im questioning that

tbh if you cant it seems kinda worthless but at the same time i guess its what differentiates healing from life :woman_shrugging:

dumbass it will ONLY heal party members

wait 80?

referencing The lost spell that caps at 80 blasts here

if the user is in party

well okay, its fine for fun and giggles but you shouldnt use that old list for anything serious

You missed meteor strike also

Took it the same way you did, you can target yourself with self explosions etc

“Only healing party members” seemed more like “won’t heal players outside your party”

actually now that you mention it i think thats why i thought you could heal yourself since “if the user is in a party, it will only heal party members” also sort of implies that outside a party the user can heal themself but at the same time its a bit weird why youd just get that ability taken away from you due to being in a party, idk the wording is weird

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.