Give me the WORST ideas for AO, but logical enough that they are possible

Fire spreads to nearby flammable objects

Deckhands require renown to recruit
Renown requirement to upgrade keeps increasing with no explanation as to why

2 Likes

Crit% gear stat & enchant

crits??? rng damage!

every year on april fools change the map back to wom’s magius

sup. directly linking it would be more useful.

Regarding Deckhands : Rewritten

1 Like

You can pick personality traits over the course of the game to affect your character. You pick one at character creation, one develops after Fort Talos (based on if you spared Elius, and some new interactions with the guards and with Morden), and one more prior to awakening.

Each trait gives a permanent passive stat change. They’d basically work like the psychological profile in Decaying Winter.

changing clans to crews

off topic but I still think about king david/the minotaur/exiled on occasion :pensive:

ngl i wonder how fighting the bosses would go now with the many changes made

also, would mc captains have different stat builds too?

Sound magic has music id’s that you can put in so they can change the sound of the magic.

i can hear the communists coming in already

all magic council captains are just mages. That’s it.

They’d also get completely bodied by most modern AO builds due to how much more mobile and diverse AO builds are

yeah, but including most changes made to npc’s, they’d at least have dashing and blocking/parrying

though, it’s really david that benefits from it, minotaur and exiled just don’t have attacks that can keep up with the player

You don’t know how badly I want to get sound magic just so I can upload the clash royale “hehehehaw” and cause mayhem with it.

or like, upload audio from other magics to troll people.

or ambush’s scream that plays whenever he’s coming towards you (ambush entity from DOORS)

Another idea.

uncommon Cat ear accessory that gives a mix of attack speed and agility

Ngl, a series of animal ear headbands WOULDN’T be so bad.

customization options are customization options, what else can I say.

no. Full ears no headband.

Also tail, gimmie cat tail.

headbands. we will not settle for anything else. (besides, your hair is already covering up the band part)

what if I want to be bald and have cat ears?

you’d be having two sets of ears then, you hairless feline