Give me the WORST ideas for AO, but logical enough that they are possible

all magic council captains are just mages. That’s it.

They’d also get completely bodied by most modern AO builds due to how much more mobile and diverse AO builds are

yeah, but including most changes made to npc’s, they’d at least have dashing and blocking/parrying

though, it’s really david that benefits from it, minotaur and exiled just don’t have attacks that can keep up with the player

You don’t know how badly I want to get sound magic just so I can upload the clash royale “hehehehaw” and cause mayhem with it.

or like, upload audio from other magics to troll people.

or ambush’s scream that plays whenever he’s coming towards you (ambush entity from DOORS)

Another idea.

uncommon Cat ear accessory that gives a mix of attack speed and agility

Ngl, a series of animal ear headbands WOULDN’T be so bad.

customization options are customization options, what else can I say.

no. Full ears no headband.

Also tail, gimmie cat tail.

headbands. we will not settle for anything else. (besides, your hair is already covering up the band part)

what if I want to be bald and have cat ears?

you’d be having two sets of ears then, you hairless feline

roblox characters don’t have ears.

ao characters are human, therefore they have ears (even though it may not look like it)

(also this might be getting a little off topic)

okay I’ll stop.

Ultimate Art spells as these massively powerful spells with a higher charge cap (1.5x damage), but lower power efficiency (25%, +5% per tier up to 5 tiers unlike apparently 7 every other spell has now; tier 6 is obtainable, I’ll elaborate later).
Rename our current Ultimate Art option to Max/Maximum spells which have a higher charge cap and a tad longer charge time (1.4x). Beyond this small change they stay the same as they are right now (general buff, just this added charge cap increase from 1.33x)
Allow the Ultimate Arts to also have the option to become a Max Spell, but instead of just buffing the damage. Give them a 2nd phase in charging where they gain a tier boost (They’ll get a size boost from this and new effects), and as a Max Spell tier 6 becomes obtainable. Tier 6 bumps power efficiency by +25% (total is 75% now) and increases the charge cap to 1.75x.
Charge times are changed:
Basic: ~2 seconds from testing
Max: ~3.5 - 4 seconds
Ultimate arts: 6 seconds
Max Ultimate Arts: 10 seconds (6 from Ultimate Art phase, 4 from 2nd phase)

Make explosion magic more realistic

staying in the dark sea for too long gives you a debuff that decreases the damage that you deal by 10% per stack, it only clears after you either die, or when you’re back in a sea cluster for a while

Charging hot based magic deals damage to user

I just had a horrendous idea.

Scratches and bruises heal, but damage to your character’s clothing doesn’t until you go to a tailor or chance outfits.

make a new island called “Northwestern University” island and then dont put anything on it so that it is functionally useless. add a northwestern university island explosive barrel that when detonated only destroys terrain on “Northwestern University.” i hate northwestern.

You have to say the ability names in chat to use them

So basically AO becomes a typeracer clone