Got banned from vetcord because of a bait post in my clan's server

for context i left vetcord about a month ago because i didn’t talk there often and during the time between now and when i left i made a joke to my friends in the discord server we had for our clan (Neptune) that my co-leader had “bought” neptune

i can understand that there’s a possibility that someone in the server would’ve opened a ticket on me but me and my co-leader (mschvious) made it VERY obvious that we were baiting our friends

part of the joke was making a fake barclays transfer statement of 200 GBP, where we intentionally included parts to make it known that this is a huge joke

9/4/24 was a MONTH before this joke was performed

two different fonts on the currency

not to mention that this is NOT the current used barclays logo, and they removed the gradient on their newer renditions

another part of the joke is that we used my friends roblox username as his surname to make it obvious to the people we KNEW that this is a joke

and to top it all off, my clan in-game (Neptune), which is quite literally on leaderboard, free for everyone to see who owns it, is still owned by me (64arc), which you can go ingame and check for yourself

i think i could go on alot more about how obvious i made it that this is an inside joke, and whichever moderator conducted this ban is an outright bafoon for not looking into what was sent in the ticket reporting me

for reference, i’ve been contacted by vetcord staff before on an inside joke to clarify that i’m not being serious, which is a demonstration of what i’d deem proper conduct when dealing with a report like this

(i only found out i was banned because my clan logo bugged out ingame and i wanted to open a ticket to fix it LMAO)

and what do you want to achieve by making this post?

If I wanted to achieve something I think I would’ve said in the OP, there’s never been any issue surrounding someone documenting something they’ve experienced.

usually people wouldn’t just make a post saying that they got banned and providing a bunch of proof that the ban was unfair for no reason
but eh, weirder things have certainly happened (like the vetex is the reincarnation of jesus post)

Please but don’t bunch me in with people who rush to forums begging for an unban, I’m making a ridicule of the anonymous moderator who fell for a very obvious bait. :heart:

link me this how have i not seen it :sob:

I don’t know how you haven’t seen this before, it’s literally been on the front page of game discussion for like a week

i barely check game discussion iwel

I’m ngl u had me fooled :sob::sob::sob::sob:

lmaoooo lol XDDD !

Make an alt account and make a Discord support ticket on Vetcord. Making a forum topic is not the way to go about appealing a ban. Thanks.