Guess a forumer's appearance/voice/name/country thread

It’s all good :hugs:

Well, I have no idea

The mysterious man…

Ima say tall dark hair and prolly like horror and stuff.

Dark hair is correct but not horror

enjoys watching the office

You’re an Asian male of middling height, with darker hair, brown eyes, a mole on your left cheek, a twitch in your right eye, a zipcode of 65241, an abnormality in your 15th chromosome, and with your ring finger slightly longer than your pointer. Your zodiac sign is a Libra (kill me), and you plan to get a degree in software development and in French.

How much did I get right?:blush:

Nope

i feel like you look like a stock image of a man in their 20’s

A very young markiplier copy

You’re that one Slingshot skin from Phighting.

muslim

:smiley: :white_check_mark:

:thinking: :man_shrugging:

:pensive: :x:

:pensive: :x: (how oddly specific)

1 Like

Korean and American male living in North America being above 5’5 in height. Your first name is less than 8 characters and starts with an N. Your eyesight is not terrible but you still have glasses prescribed that you choose not to wear. Your eyes are a very dark shade of brown, bordering on black. There is a birthmark on your right arm.

:fearful: disturbingly accurate :white_check_mark:

Slowly building my profile on you >:3

Actually I think i’ll stop it here, always makes me skitish how much information there is about you on the web. I don’t want to go down that rabbit hole again. Enjoy your privacy (While it lasts)

(who’s saying that my responses are true? some of the incorrect options might actually be right and vice versa… :wink:)

why do people measure height in hours and minutes :frcryin:

You probably live inside someone’s eyes, and around 0’ 0.1437008" tall, likely darker skinned, and you dart around a lot

might as well have a guess on my full legal name, adress and credit card number

I genuinely wonder what makes you come up with the ideas for your threads hailor