Guess what the former above you is attracted to: the thread

Rayquaza or dragons.

Just guessing on a small amount of evidence.

:/

I would have no fuckin clue

1 Like

joker from persona 5

anime thigh

Anime girl

Well…Rayquaza is one of (probably my) my favorite pokemon, and dragons are fabulous. But if I were to be (perhaps I am simply misunderstanding this topic lol) romantically attracted to a pokemon it would definitely be a certain Grovyle (who is highly reminiscent of a certain blue haired someone (the best character of all things of all time)) and for other fictional characters that aren’t pokemon who I have fallen for (there are many lol) let’s see…(starts listing off male after male) there is Lance, (from pokemon, what I meant was not pokemon themselves)(oh and who is also highly reminiscent to a certain blue haired lovely (well, at least, in the manga, you know, (okay maybe you don’t lol) Pokemon Adventures)) Steven, N, Alain (who also seems to be reminiscent of my favorite character of all time), Gladion, let’s see…I’m pretty certain there were more characters from pokemon whom I have fallen for throughout the course of my life…but whatever moving on…Erik and Erik, (lol just how many Erik’s/Eric’s are there, I can think of 3 of them off the top of my head) a ton of characters from a certain something, Zuko, and who knows how many more fictional characters whom I have fallen for. OH! And that Digimon Emperor, whose name is Ken. (From season 2 of digimon.) snort You know, now that here I am, thinking about it, (I also now really really really want to watch season 2 of digimon, even if it’s just because of Ken. (lol, does he seem to have a particular effect on me that he shares with the best character of all time, that being of watching a series, even if it’s just because of him lol.)) he is also EXTREMELY highly reminiscent of the best character of all time.). And, of course, the best character of all things of all time. To be honest, I feel like I can relate to him (for one thing/reason or another, though quite definitely for different reasons of why but jsujsducsfssun…maybe that made no sense but whatever…) on a personal level, he is also incredibly realistic, (feels as real as can be to me) and my dream husband. If he were to become real then I would want to marry him instantly, he, of course, would be far from willing to do so, I mean, come on, just who (laughs for I am thinking of a certain character who very much is that way, and I suppose Brock is rather that way too lol) would want to marry a person they just met? And besides, he’s not the trusting type to begin with (he also can’t really afford to, he is, after all, one of the most wanted criminals). OH! And (this is no longer talking about the realm of my dream husband) Trigno, (rather solely because of a certain something) Maura, (did I spell that right?) (also solely because of a certain something, (the same something being the something for Trigno)) and Rupin (due to a certain other something, AKA BNTarwarn’s fanart of him (you know, his Wanted Poster (and the drawing of just him without the poster)).

Oh and lol, in case this post didn’t make it blatantly obvious already: I’m a girl.

(okay, that kinda sounds like I’m a rather young child rather than someone who’s 17 who is also this close to becoming 18, but I’m a girl sounds a lot better than I’m a female or I’m a woman but fsndsocmmosos. laughs You guys have been calling me a male this entire time!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Not that I blame you guys or feel in any way offended in any way, shape, or form of course, after all, how could you’ve known? I’ve never said whether I was a male or a female…though I still find it absolutely hilarious how you’ve all been calling me a male this entire time! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 Likes

stupidity

1 Like

helltaker girls and copypastas

wow thats crazy bro but i dont remember asking

Bro I looooooove people who don’t remember asking

2 Likes

dude same

some nice buns

something something morden

What is this thread

so im attracted to myself?