Guide on dealing with Atlantean Ships

Well F

My method (which carried me through like 5 brigs and 3 ketches going at me one after another) is to just use chainshots. Hit the mortar shot, they get stunned. Snipe them even more, they are immobile. After that you can just circle around them, the AI is too slow to fire the cannons to hit you, making it a matter of time.

as a person with stability 100% i see this as an absolute win

as a savant i see this as an absolute loss since i can only use smash and explosion

Use bleeding 5 gel against crew it does wayyyy more damage than harming

one time when i was fighting a brig, a lightning bolt came directly down on their ship and vaporized the entire crew except for the captain because it was swimming after me

I’ve taken on 6 Atlantean ships (4 brigs, 2 ketches and they just kept COMING), but if you have enough speed + turning and Iron Culverins you can defeat them easily

well yesterday i took 2 brigs and 4 ketches down by just anchoring my ship and waiting for them to get close (my turning is too low for me to circle them), the Ketches’s cannonballs only tickled my ship thanks to RNG and one Brig glitched and the second one only shot me with explosive shell mortar shot.

I just kamikaze my ship the moment i see atlanteans, dragonfire carronades with heavy explosive shells always works. I use magma iron leg so the aoe is humongous by itself, so i spam slam smash and selino and pray i dont get stuck in the cargo storage inside the ship. Obviously i only do this in insanity 1 range.