Hello I came back

I came back to the forums, wont stay around for too long. Also could somebody give me a list of interesting patch notes?

2 Likes

Damn you’ve been gone for a long while, welcome back. Here’s some of the main things that have changed, as far as I can remember

• Magic got revamped, with some spells having different functionality than before. Every single magic also got visually revamped and looks way better than before. Vetex has posted a couple sneaks of these on Twitter and in dev updates

• two new story islands have been island. Sailor’s Lodge, which is where you can get a new crew and the Ketch ship; and Fort Talos, where we fight the next boss. He uses strength weapons, so he’s most likely a warlord (strength + weapon build).

• you may be asking “what are strength weapons”? Well you can learn more about them here, as well as spirit weapons and artisan weapons:

• A change has been made to late-game fighting styles; instead of things like ancient fighting style scrolls similar to what magic will have, you’ll be able to evolve your fighting style by one tier (you can evolve a base fighting style to lost, and a lost fighting style like Vampirism to ancient)

• there’s been some infamy and clan changes, which can be found here

there’s a lot of stuff but I can’t really think of much more right now. And writing this has reminded me to update my topic on Every TGR feature in 2022, which I’ll Hopefully get to within the next few days (I’m lying I’ll procrastinate for multiple weeks)

4 Likes