How do I hide my identity?

Dont. Just kill everyone and steal their crowns then go to wanted shops

the fact that i can’t tell if this post is a troll or not makes this 1000x better

1 Like

M̷̨̨̢̧̧̧̡̛͇̠̯̗̹̞̗̥̝̘̱̻̠͎̰̞̦̮̪͇͉̜̯͍̥͚̠͉̲̭͔̩̻̬̹̯̰̦͆͂̔͂̿̄̎̎̅͂̒̈́̾̑̏̈́̐̑̿̎͛͒̿͆̑̊̓̾̒͐̇̾̈́̈́̕̚͜͠ͅC̶̨̙̟̻̣͔̜̳͚̹͖̘̙̳̻͚̣̬̠͎͉̗̦͉̪̟̫̫̜̗̠͉̰͉͖̤̫͚̬̥̠̪̭̙̰̬̊̋̀̉̀̋͂̆̐͌̽͐̔̈́̅͆̓͒́̀̐̊͘̚̚͝͠ͅͅ ̴̡̢͙̣̦̣͚̭̖͕̮̯̟̦̭͈̫̫̪̜̦͙̹̘̪̯̘̠̤͇̟̟͍̯̭̬͚̭̜͚̯͚̼͌͆̾͂̾̐̉͂̾͑̀̐̈́̐̈͜͠K̶̡̛̩̫͈̺̱̪̦̦̫̠̟̜͔̟͖̹̰̫̪̪̎̈͒̊̉̐́̊̊̊̓̌̎̊̋̀̌͒̆͑́͊͂̌͛̔́̀̃̊͆̎͒̍̾̄̀̈́̆͊̕͘͠͠͝N̸̛̮̞̣̻̬̺͍̪̹̮̅͛͑̔̌̈́̀̀̍͒̍̐̈́̾͋͑̇̏̂̃̽̒̽̈́͗̃̈́̓̎̓͗͊̉͌̉͒̀̂͂́̇̚͘̚͠͠O̸̢̧̢̮̞̲̝̳̲̼̮̜̦͔̰̭̦̗̜͍̰̤͕͊̎̏̉͗̽́͂͛͆̆̈̒̓̀̀̎̉͊̓̂̍͂̊̒̈́̉͘͠͠͝͝W̸̧̨̧̦̹̖̣̳̫̟̻̺͓̼̬̤̙̦͖̱̠͍͙̘͍͙̰̗̭̺̩̪̻̩͓̤͓͊͛̽͗̈́̓̐̉̎̈́̑̽͛̓̒́̓͆̿͐́̐̀͑̽̂̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅS̴̡̛̗̯̦̪̲̻̝͔͙̹̮̥̺̻̟̪͇̬̼͎̀̍͗̐͋͌̌̍̐̄̀̿͋̓͑̋̈́͊͂͛̇͗́̑̉̈́̋̚͘̕͘͘͠͝ͅ ̶̧̢͓̞̮̻͚͍̜̩̗̤̪̘͖͎̹̭̖̳̬͔̯͎̤̟͈͔͈̽̓̊̃̃̑̄͐͋̔̑̃̊̅̄͗͌́̈̎͌͗͊̌̆͋͘Ä̷̧̢̧̢̞̳̦̠͉͖̜̩̥͇̱͕͖̟̬̜̘͓̳͇̥̹̬̙̻̹̹̖̱̪̜͚̍̊͜͠ͅL̸̢̛̬̳̯͚͉̰̖̞̳̞͖̗̠̰̮̦̠̹̝̭̤̟̇̾̈́͂̊͗̊̏͆̀̎́͆̈́̇̅̎̍̏͛͒́̍̈́͑̄̽͗̂͐̅͂̔̀̂͆̕͘̚̕̚͝͠͝L̷̛̬̳̀̋̐̏̾̾̒͂̄̐͆̌̕͝

Just not attack npcs or rob chests and the council (provably) not gonna attack

If the situation was reversed and items for “hiding your identity” actually worked, I guarantee you there’d be people saying “are you stupid? read the item descriptions”

The game tells you that these items hide your identity, and does a terrible job of telling you about wanted merchants. “There must be some way of hiding my identity” is not a stupid conclusion to make here.

4 Likes

Nobody reads the item descriptions

What does that have to do with anything?

Meanwhile
“NEW SUMMER HOLD RULE
TAKE OFF ANY FACE MASK AND HAT YOU HAVE!”

so no, no hiding identity :troll:

Wait until AO comes out

man thought this was tftv or something lmao
nah the bandanas are purely cosmetic, though it’d be cool if there was an item like that

didn’t even know the description said you could hide your identity with it tbh, just assumed it was cosmetic. vetex should probably do something about that misleading description.

That’s their intended purpose though.
You’re supposed to read the description.

Actually, in this case I’d say newly joining the game and assuming that bandanas actually hide your identity based on what the description says would be a more informed assumption than just assuming they don’t out of nowhere.

I guess it’d probably be more natural for Vetex to add a status effect image thing if it actually did that (like the ones for defense and magic damage), but who knows.

yeah lmfao that’s what I thought when I first played wom and was surprised to learn that they don’t do anything

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.