How do you think boss items will be compensated?

I think that boss items will be exchanged for random Lost Spell Scrolls or Enchant Scrolls, which would definitely be worthwhile for the time sunk farming bosses. What do you think will be compensation for them?

1 Like

I’m expecting some kind of exclusive item but random lost spell scrolls and enchant scrolls would be pretty good too

swapped with the new boss items or turned into a set like lost viking set and forgotten knight set (unless they’re strict about the lore)

I heavily doubt that. If lost spells are as rare as Vetex stated, then we’d definitely suffer a whole lot more than just a few boss items.

I wouldn’t mind no compensation at all.

With the amount of boss items in circulation I can’t imagine the compensation will be that great anyway.
Rather have no compensation than compensation in the form of something like lost spells lol.

The thing is, there is nothing I would call equal to value of boss items since they are worth much more than common items but much less than sunken items.

So I wouldn’t be too surprised if Lost Spell Scrolls were compensation, considering that they’d most likely be worth more. Enchant Scrolls though would probably be closer to their value.

And I also just realized he said IF.

I would want an exclusive item, but I wouldn’t mind getting lost scrolls or enchant scrolls as compensation.

In the trello, he did say Lost Spells were obtainable from quests so I guess it completely isn’t out of the question.

There’s also the fact that’s he’s adding a few lost spells in TGR, so maybe you are right.

Oh god, when I heard that, that totally made me want to farm more boss weapons

And boss drops come from story line quest tracking. It’s not like you’re gonna get a lost scroll every quest.

I purposely left out the “lost spells are RARELY obtainable from quests” part because I assumed everyone would already understand that.

Nvm, I read your post wrong. I thought it said that lost spells weren’t adequate compensation.

DoubleRun: Scrolls you say…

2 Likes

I now redact my statement.

As much as I love this…way too op. People literally have like 20+ boss armor