How does one get potion brews and are there more 'types'

i only know how to make vial, flask, potion, elixir, (great)burst, (super)nova and gel

Brews is one of the types of potions, they look like placeable cauldrons that have the potion’s effect, can be drunk 5 times, has reduced potency however.

There is also Aura and Essence types.Aura is a bigger Essence but has more DOT ticks, and both of them act similarly to AOE throwables, albeit instead of exploding, they create a aura that procs the effect every few ticks, up to 16 ticks with Aura if i remember correctly.
Brews can be made with jellyfish flesh, obtained from destroying jellyfish.

bro why are jellyfish so tanky
i need 2 blasts to destroy a rock
i need 5 blasts to destroy a tree
the jellyfish eats my blasts like its nothing!

you need to get really close to it, oh and also heat magics don’t work on water.

that just means the jellyfish didnt get hit then, likely hit seaweed on the way with a deceptively big hitbox

what magic you using bruh

you can just stand on the jellyfish and use something like a greathammer on them if you can’t use your magic underwater and you’re a mage

wait…what? you can stand on Jellyfish? i thought it would’ve zapped you to death if you did that.

only the tentacles zap you, the dome part is perfectly safe to stand on

bruh :frcryin:

i dont use temperature related magic

understandable, i mean it was from like 50m distance

acid, purple

you dont get zapped, only 500 dmg im pretty sure

does a dagger/ranged weapon also work?

hey man you might wanna look into this grimoire

2 Likes

um jellyfish aren’t mythological creatures???

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.