How I would fix autofishing

First off, ive created an autofisher that works anywhere you can set a waypoint, so no wall detection fix would work for this.
To break down the autofisher that I have created, it works in 6 steps

1. Searching for red
  2. Clicking
  3. Searching for yellow
  4. Searching for waypoint
  5. Moving according to where waypoint is on the screen.
  6. Recasting
    The cycle then repeats itself.

Fixing step 1
If you were to change the color of the exclamation point, it would not work forever. Because computers are computers if you did change it out of the blue without anyone noticing, that fix would work until someone realized what had happened. Currently the autofisher I created searches for red. But, that can be changed to say, the white box. That would make the fix before it obsolete. Need be all sorts of images and other pictures could be cataloged to cover all variation in colors.

Fixing step 2
If the clicking were mechanical say it clicked every 100 milliseconds consistently, that could trigger some sort of mechanism. This could be solved by randomness and make the system obsolete. If there was some sort of indicator such as sound to click fast or slow, that could truly throw a wrench in the fisher, but at the cost of people who listen to music or have their volume turned to zero because maybe they don’t like the ambience of the game.

Solution to step 2 that is beyond what I know now, sounds to change click speed.

Fixing step 3.
To start, the first thing would be making joke messages like, “You are almost there” in a yellow font. This could be fixed by using image searching and would have a solution. It is unlikely that the loot message would be changed much so as far as I know, there is no solution to step 3.

Fixing step 4.
The easy temporary fix would be that the waypoint be removed after a certain amount of time, like an hour which I think should be in the game as a normal feature because it would save people from having to clear really old waypoints. This wouldn’t work forever though as the inputs to set said waypoint can be replicated perfectly and thus bypass the system.

Fixing step 5.
This step deals with the most newly added anti macro fishing system by moving according to a waypoint. To fix this step you would need to fix step 4.

Fixing step 6.
There isn’t really a way to fix this without interfering with the normal action of casting. Maybe you could make blocking to fix orientation make fishing rods unusable for a few seconds to reduce the efficiency of autofishers but then again normal players might use it.

Looking through this, The way to fix it would be sounds. It might screw over a lot of people who dislike the ambience or just have roblox volume turned off because of other games where a radio can be played, but at least for me, would fix autofishing.

Other rare and impractical ways to fix the autofishing.

-Broadcasting the location of the person for people to kill
-Sending a tornado to kill them
-Flying sharks
-Fishing rods breaking(people would want to die because they could be enchanted)

You realize Vetex knows that a macro can always be created, right? The old macro would still work if you hugged a wall pretty sure, since there’s no definitive way to perfectly stop a macro from being made, he just made it bannable.

Sadly enough its pretty easy to go undetected, ive seen people fish up thousands without being banned.

keep in mind, when AO drops, the amount of area of places to hide to autofish due to islands will drop significantly, making it much much riskier to do anything like this long-term

weather is also seemingly far more chaotic in the planned AO updates, so even if you did, you’d probably get swept into a tornado at some point in the long-term

even if you fish as a lower level (not pvp), you lose the ability to catch higher grade items that actually matter (such as sunken)

autoclickers this complicated are fairly rare, and only really warrant fixing if they get released to the public at large somehow

currently there isn’t much to fish for either, except sunkens
even if you say crowns, just spamming codes is far easier and efficient as of now

tl;dr, not really worth fixing rn unless it becomes a big issue

I think the big issue is the indicator for when you caught something. Like thats the number one thing that starts the spam click function and if that gets removed then it’d be insanely hard for people to detect when the bobber goes underwater. Also really clever idea with the waypoint thing. I made macro but it’s setup so that it faces left to the side of the ocean. Everytime it catches a fish it simply uses the “Click to Move” keyboard setting to go back onto the edge of the ocean

I didn’t even know that was a thing. Using that probably made it so much easier to reposition.

I had trouble repositioning then I realized that existed so I just switched and it works fanatically. By the way if you don’t mind what language do you use. I used to use AutoHotKey but then I switched to Python3

I use autohotkey

Why would you snitch on yourself

If you’ve seen them, report them. If you haven’t seen them and are just assuming anyone that fished is macroing, that’s not a good mentality to have.

A lot of people have a lot of fish pre-macroing era.

You just snitched on yourself, bruh.

1 Like

Banned

He’s already been banned once for snitching on himself, this is ban 2 electric boogaloo.

lol I don’t give a FUCK!!!

Anybody else know the pain of going through 800 fishing bait in hopes of getting a sunken set?

Yes
[Edit] It’s also why a lot of people resort to macro

Nah bro, Auto Clicker set to F1. When the “!” pops up you press F1 and turn it off when its caught. Its not abusing really, but my mouse broke so now im stuck with your basic office one.

That too. What surprises me tho is that I’ve heard some games actually ban autoclickers. Not sure which ones but to me banning autoclickers just sounds like insanity

Same, its a 3rd party program but most gaming gear has it as a built in feature + all it does is spam click on your mouse location lmao?

Time to play Hypxiel with 500 cps, gg ez. Most of the games that ban it have clicking as an integral part of their game, I don’t think autoclickers in WoM are bannable because clicking isn’t an integral part of the game so ig doesn’t matter. Also I’m pretty sure anyone who dealt with arrow trading before bows got shit on again used an autoclicker to trade. Same with heavily stacked items but I can only really think of regular arrows and smokes.