How many furries are there on the forums (featuring the 500th argument with stocksounds!)

About time

I swear one of my favourite things about furries is that most species have a joke term or thing about them

(And most people are okay with it)

Not on an independently operated social media site no

i wish foxes had a better one

What was the foxes’ one again?

I saw something about it last night but didn’t read it

unless there’s another one that i missed, i don’t think i can say it on the forums

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh yikes, that’s unfortunate

oh there is actually a safe for work one that i just remembered, fox furries are usually associated with femboys from what i’ve seen

technically I’am a roleplayer, but I barely rp as furries since late 2022 so do I still count? idk I just woke up

Choose whatever I’m not a cop

Oh yeah, just something I noticed:
It seems that the % of forumers that are furries has increased by ~1.6% over the past two years

(11.8%)

(13.4%)

Although there are a few errors in the stats, it’s an interesting to note. :popcorn:
Now the other question is what kind of fursonas or similar they have…

Edgy acid dragon (more of a scalie)

guys i dont roleplay as a furry im just leaving this here to explain myself
i dont roleplay as anthro animals :pray:

That’s me but when I did it got flagged for spam! I think of insane stuff like “could you make a keyboard that electrocutes people who spell something wrong, could you make a shotgun that shoots SODA CANS.”

But NOOOO that’s “immoral” and “there’s been a black van outside the house for two weeks, we don’t want to have to talk to the FBI again!”

1 Like

Freaky Fartman1314 is canon now.

I used to have turtles be my username so people for some reason always assumed I was MASTER OOGWAY when NO, I was just someone that found turtles adorable and they are still my favorite animal!

They are just little guys! They go chomp! They are so adorable, idk why people assumed I wanna be master oogway when I just want to pet them :sob:

what if instead of fartman1314 he was called 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴man1314 and he a-